Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Just wanted to share how happy I am. Even if the status is still "In Progress", my phone has arrived safe and sound to papa, with the wireless charger. Boy is this beast GORGEOUS!! I mean WOW, i've never seen such a beatiful phone. Screw the HTC One, or any other, this phone just won Mr Universe!!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @polishpat

Glad to hear you got it & it is the most gorgeous device out there! I got the Clear view case for $69.99 from Bell downtown & loving this case so far as well!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

so is it confirmed that all the gold s6 s6 edge will ship with the wireless charger regardless of upgrade new contract or outright purchase?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pktlam

Yes its been confirmed & i also said this many times. No matter what you pick, u will get it for free...
I Plan to Stick Around

hi , the samsung galaxy s6 edge is amazing and beautiful , pictures comes out amazing and the design is excellent. i want have to say screw other smart phones.  samsung did a excellent job

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kyleh

Exactly but also remember this isn't just a phone, its a superphone lol
I Plan to Stick Around

yes i know its a smartphone, screw iphones 

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix hehe not doubting you it's just some stores will try to hide it from you and then give it as a "free" gift to their actual customer that comes in for a renewal or new activation. I've seen it and my friend that used to work at one of these store say they do it all the time.

I Plan to Stick Around

I finally got lucky.  I went into the store also and had them give me a phone.  I called first and had them put it on hold until I got there later that evening.  I had to get the 64GB.  No where had the 32GB.  I also got the clear view case!!  Wow...love it!  Such a beautiful phone.  Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.  I really hope you guys get your phones tomorrow.

I did not get the charger.  I was told that i would have got it if I waited to have it delivered but since I went to the store, I do not get it.  HOwever, I don't think I was suppose to get it either way.  I thought it was for "shared plans" only.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im no.3 in business accnt 32s6 edge and my stat still in progress ...no tracking no. As well 😞 y no phone yet?? I thot im gonna get it today