Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I was number 210 on the reserve list and my status still says "in progress". But I just got a call that my phone is here along with the wireless charger. Gold 64gb edge. Located in Calgary. Regualar non-business customer

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Waleed786

It seems like the system didn't update due to them just shipping them out fast so the system wants updated properly. Enjoy ur phone when u get it!
I Plan to Stick Around

called my store in BC they haven't gotten any ups shipment yet =( finger cross i'll get it today
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you have a work around suggestion if I go to the store (keeping in mind I'm a business customer) and they have my phone (which they do in 64GB instead of 32GB) and they attempt to do the release but the system doesn't allow it?

I called and they said they would try it but do not know if the system will allow them to release the phone to me.

Can I just get charged for it. When I receive the one by mail. Bring it back and get a refund or something.

I do not want to wait indefinitely while not having a phone in the meantime.

Any suggestions! Please & thanks!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Seems like I won't be getting my phone for a while, #105 for the s6 edge gold 32gb, status still says open.

I ended up calling rogers and they said they ran out of the 32gb variation in all colours...don't know when they're going to get more.

Ugh Smiley Sad

I've Been Around

I am #23 for the Gold 64GB S6 Edge for the Eaton Centre location in Toronto... It has been "In progress" since yesterday.

I have friends who were lower on the list (#67) at different stores and they got it already.

Explain to me how I still dont have mine.

What is the point of pre-ordering? Really frustrated with Rogers right now.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #23 for a 32gb gold edge for pickup in Mississauga and my still status is still "open". My thoughts on this preorder system are the same...
I'm Here A Lot

ok my journey is about halfway over! I've been on a decent corporate plan for like 13 years (not through rogers business, I set this up years ago and then added the $30 6gb plan years later). My phone is waiting for me at the store. I called in to the consumer end of things, changed my plan to some stupid expensive share everything plan so I can go in and pick up the phone under subsidized costing and get the free charger. Tomorrow I'll call into business accounts and change over to my new company's business plan. I think the plan is $2 month a more but I finally get unlimited picture messaging (shows how old my first plan was).

Complicated way of skipping the rogers business queue but hey, it works! Good luck to everyone else!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AFFF

Samsung has not made enough devices to ship out to the carriers to have enough it seems. I would suggest calling other locations to check!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kingkoopa1028

The point of the reservation system is if the stores do not have any & the warehouse does, the reservations will get them. You also need to read the FAQ before doing a pre order or resevation.. I pointed that out on Page 1 first post that i made.

Are all of them on the same color / model & device? Also what numbers did they have? If you read the thread you will see many got calls from their stores saying to pick the device up but their status is IN PROGRESS. Rogers must of shipped them last night without changing the status by accident,.