Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

lol that's it I'm not reading any more comments. So jealous of people getting the phones today. I'm at #4/31 and still no signs of shipment. I'll probably have to wait until middle of next week to get the phone. BLEH.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xvitax

Haha awww!. Yeah you most likely have to wait until next week
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Tennoh

That is because they never shipped the wireless charger with urs. I got my edge on outright and got my wireless charger for free and so did many others. So ur never got shipped with the device or they didn't have any.

Glad u got urs though.

It may be because they tightened the promo with gold devices?  I would like to know if other gold reserved outright pirchased users got a wireless charger.  Don't tell me I didn't get one because it was a limited quantity promo and by the time gold devices became available they all ran out.  So gold users by no control of their own don't get a charger..

I'm Here A Lot

@Tennoh @Meowmix 

I just reserved a plain old black s6 32gb not edge last week right before they canned the promo/ability to reserve. I see from tracking my device should be at my store today and I hope to grab it tonight after work. I won't be doing an outright purchase...so I'll update tonight whether I got my charger or not.

I hope so, seeing as to that's why I went the reservation route instead of just going into a store. Worst case I grab a $10 one off amazon but still, the official samsung one would be nice...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tennoh

It could be but Rogers NEVER said or promoted that the wireless charger is limited to white and black. So u can't tell me it's not for the Gold either. We will never know. It can go any way. No one will know unless Rogers let's us know.

I know the store I called said they have wireless chargers for free whoever reserved the device in any color. Who knows.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @notreallyafan

Exactly! So since they did say u will get it, it will come unless they didn't have enough. Some people didn't seem to read the fine print saying " while qualities last". That means they could or couldn't have enough.

It all depends though as no where did Rogers say that the gold model wouldn't get the wireless charger.. Anyways we will see.
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix My thinking would be when quantities deplete, they'd remove the promo...which they did. I would hope they fulfill everyone who got in while the reservations were open. I'll call up and pitch my case if I don't get one...like I say a knock off one is ten bux on amazon, but it's more the fact I wasted a week waiting for the basic device when I could have snagged one from any store (and my current phone is busted, so I've been limping around on my z10 from work).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @notreallyafan

That is true. You can always call up and ask them for a credit for that amount or something due to not getting it. They will do it for u if u speak to the right rep.
I'm Here A Lot

Well, just called back to my store.  And good news.  I have my wireless chargers!  They have been just busy unpacking boxes and missed it.  I can understand that as when I picked up my devices they didn't as of yet scanned them in.  Anyway they are holding it so I can pick them up later today.  Even though I already have prior model Samsung chargers, yay to more free chargers!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tennoh

There u go! So u will get urs and as i said all gold ones will get it Smiley Happy Smiley Happy. Enjoy!