Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

so did anyone here have the open status go into in progress and actually received a shipping notification yet?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @pktlam

In order for the to happen, the device must be shipped and the status must change to SHIPPED. Only one or two have that's all.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So I just picked up my 2 gold devices.  No issues at all and no physical defects that I see.  Awesome!  FWIW, didn't get a shipping notification.  I phoned my store around 11:30a today to confirm if they had my devices which they did.  Drove to the store and checked out against my 2 lines.  Store wasn't busy at all so it was very quick.  Opened the boxes to inspect after I paid outright.  Perfect as I was initially worried about the s6 edge having possible scratches.  Once back at the office I checked online under Device Reservations and funny thing is the system still says my reservations are In Progress.  Whatever.  I have my devices and I'm happy!

I'm Here A Lot

@Tennoh  did you get wireless chargers too?

I'm Here A Lot

No.  Its only for upgrades or new contracts.  Not applicable to outright buys.  I also got charged for nano-sim.  At least she was nice to give me 2 sims for price of 1.

I Plan to Stick Around

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!1

I just called my store and checked to see if my phone was there and it is!!! The guy told me UPS dropped them off about 30 minutes ago and he is entering them in the system as we speak and he will call me within the next 2 hours so i can go get it!!!

So the reservation system is screwed up but the phones have been delivered!!! YAHOPOOOOOOO

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Tennoh

That is because they never shipped the wireless charger with urs. I got my edge on outright and got my wireless charger for free and so did many others. So ur never got shipped with the device or they didn't have any.

Glad u got urs though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @polishpat

Glad to hear it's there. U don't need to wait for 2 hours. Since they told u it's there, go get it. The wait time is for them to do it later on. So go get it!
I Plan to Stick Around

No, he told me the manager has to input the phones in the system before he can sell them...and hes got about 100 orders to input.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @polishpat

Doesn't matter. All he can do is input urs whole ur there to get it. That's how it works. All they are doing right now is inputting all of them and give everyone a time line to pick it up. Ur choice but u can pick it up any time..