Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @polishpat

Samsung did that's why they raised up to #1 spot again lol. It seems also Samsung don't make enough edge device as its been pointed out many times. Most desired phone but not enough to supply to carriers it seems.

I Plan to Stick Around

BOOYAH.... So i called the Rogers Plus store at The Exchange Tower (in Toronto at York St. and King St) and the manager there said he had 64gb Gold Edges... just got them today.. 

so i walked up there and within 20mins I was out the door with the S6 Edge 64Gb in GOLD... NO ISSUES .. he said he doesn't know why i was having so many issues!  he was very helpful!! 

I got a call back from the office of the president and he was  VERY helpful.. he said he doesn't know why i was getting such a hard time either and he said he will be contacting each employee i spoke to!!

So in the end Rogers made up for it and i thank @RogersPrasana for escalating my concern.. it was a lot of wasted time on the phone, but in the end I got what i wanted... keep my $52 plan, renew for 3 years, and get my 64 edge in gold..no wireless charger but that's ok ; >

so any store that tells you they don't know when it's relasing or don't know the date.. tell em to go get some more training

here are some pics..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNY2nGORPr7RzFPeXNyS0JoWVk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNY2nGORPr7VzlkRXQzNWhBdU0/view?usp=sharing

I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone called Samsung. I couldnt find the number. Curious as to what they are saying. Thx everyone for the updates.
I Plan to Stick Around

That is where I work...where you on a business account. I'd love to go down but I'm of the understanding that those on business accounts can not go into the sotre.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky !!!!! I envy you so much, what a gorgeous beast.

For the rest of us, here is my effort to make our day a little better with this hilarious comedian addressing the Android vs iPhone war https://youtu.be/AYUWSYZSRFs

I Plan to Stick Around

@comcry
yes mine is a business account.. you have to be paying your own bill and they have to be able to access it.. go now dude ; > it seemed they have a pretty good stock level

i litterly just came from there... 

speak to Robert.. he's the manager.. really nice guy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jeneric28

Very nice! I used to work at the longos down there a long time ago haha.

Glad you got it & now can enjoy it !
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Calling Samsung won't do anything. All they will say is contact your carrier. That is all.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just came back from there. Spoke with Peter and he only had the gold in the s6 not in the edge!!! I have NO luck!!!!! He took my name and number and said he would call me. He said they only had 1 gold S6 left in 32 GB. I told him I'd take a 32 or 64 at this stage I just want the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Hmm well either way atleast they got your name & number just in case they get some, they can call u!