Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Chonger

business pre fufillment seems to be like the inital stages of the order... i am not sure what the progression is of status' on the business side but all business accounts have that status right now for gold.

each variant has a different waiting list.. i am #4 out of 33..

i am hoping my order goes through after talking with Rogers ..hopefully the people i spoke to today on this forum from Rogers can help me if it doesn't go through
I Plan to Stick Around

I should stop visiting this forum cuz when I hear that someone received their order, it will make me impatient.

Speaking about different kinds of business orders I agree with you since I don't even have a queue number and neither will I get a get a free wireless charger due to the corporate order.

I was told that for corporate orders, there will be an influx in orders moved from backorder to fulfillment and they cannot single out an order to determine it’s place in the queue.

The person I speak to has been very responsive over the past few weeks. Never have I seen someone (Rogers Authorized Dealer) so dedicated to work that they would respond to every customer inquiry within a few minutes to an hour regardless of the time. This includes emails sent and received after midnight. Anyway, I will wait till May 8th and really hope I have the phone by then.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

Who's every S6 and S6 edge gold has changed to IN PROGRESS will ship out Wednesday night for Thrusday delivery. IT MIGHT ship out Thrusday for Friday but I don't think it will happen.

Business customers have a longer wait time as I explained before.
I Plan to Stick Around

i haven't received an email with track number yet so i am not sure if mine is getting delivered by this thursday or friday 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

you said it takes upto 3 months to show a "credit" on your bill

holy holy moses 3 months. what on earth would take them so long to give. was hoping go to the town get my wireless charger from the credits but way sound it come out my pocket first.

but yea got tracking number, and only coming 3 hours away from where i live so should arrive fast.

I Plan to Stick Around

@candiman

again it's based off my experience... anytime they gave me a "good will" credit cause of an incident it took 3 months to show up on my bill... which sucks cause sometimes you have to pay it out of your pocket first then u just get a lower bill 3 months later...

i am pretty sure rebates are the same... i remember when i got a rebate for my note 3 i had to mail them a form and my receipt... i believe that showed up 3 months later as well as a credit to your bill.. it's not any form of cash value where you can spend it on anything, unless u order something that gets billed to your account
I Plan to Stick Around

ok. but sound like what u got i getting basically credit from all the stress they put me threw they said. and since they cant send me out the wireless also they gave credit for it..basically 200 in credits over all for various thing that went wrong.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yah then u will see it on your bill... probably in 3 months ; >

at least u got it rectified... Rogers has A LOT of bad REPS! but there are really good ones that make up for the others.. but the stress is sometimes ridiculous as it should not happen!
I'm Here A Lot

Was #2 for Gold S6 edge 64GB and #19 Gold S6 64GB.  Both changed to In Progress.  Woohoo!  Looking forward to a good Thurs delivery to local corp store.

I Plan to Stick Around

mann all you personal clients are lucky... but then again i only pay $52 a month for 6gb of data and 550mins of North American calling, unlimited texts and unlimited incoming calls from rogers, fido etc. ; >

so there!! hehe