Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

What did it change to? I'm on the business side and my status has been "In Progress" since March 18.

I preordered the S6 Edge Gold 64Gb.
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys are a world a part. I personally cannot say anything for the business side but mine changed from open to in progress 1 hour ago and i can guarantee I will receive tracking number tonight

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here!  On Business side and have been "in progress" since day one!! Urg...would they just tell us already what is going on and stop leaving us in the dark guessing!!!  So fustrated.  In the meantime, I am still paying a monthly fee for a phone I do NOT have!!!  Great customer service Rogers!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

@polishpat 

congrats dude.. i knew you would get it today if u hadn't already... let us know how it is ; >

as for business users.. you will have to wait till Thursday or Friday or even Monday for our status to change.. business orders ALWAYS take longer..

I Plan to Stick Around

i dunno which side i'm on.. technically my account should be a corporate account.. but looks like i'm on the regular consumer line.. but regardless i'm buying outright.. so shouldn't be too much hassle
I Plan to Stick Around

@pktlam wrote:
i dunno which side i'm on.. technically my account should be a corporate account.. but looks like i'm on the regular consumer line.. but regardless i'm buying outright.. so shouldn't be too much hassle

I hate how Samsung stores don't sell their own phones ever.

It sucks that people who buy outright with upto $1000 or more have no option but to buy a locked phone from a carrier.

I Plan to Stick Around

the manager of rogers is on the ball and sincer.

Dear Valued Customer,

We're pleased to let you know that your ROGERSTRISIM ROGERS TRI SIM RAW, GS6ED128BLK G925B128RF SAM GSM DAT was shipped on 28/04/15.  Please allow up to 5 business days for our delivery to reach you.

finally the long wait almost over

question. when rogers give rebates, does is show up in your web account under account balance. and if so at what point would it show up, before phone gets to me or after phone is sign for when get to my door, or is it weeks later. at this time no rebates that they are honor me is showing up in my account. or rebates a private thing only roger representitives see at a store when they open my account.

I'm Here A Lot

Mine has been "In Progress Pre-fufillment" since I reserved the phone through the business side on April 2nd. #5 of 12 on the waiting list. What does Pre-fufillment mean?
I'm Here A Lot

forgot to mention Gold S6 64GB
I Plan to Stick Around

@candiman
it takes upto 3 months to show a "credit" on your bill

and they say 5 days but if it's been shipped with a tracking number it should get to you tomorrow or thursday.