Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I'm #159 for the s6 edge gold 32gb, after reading about how long it's taking for people to get their phone I no longer think I'm going to be getting it april 30th since my position still says open. Will those who ordered the gold still be getting the wireless chargers? I ordered my phone around march 30th.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@AFFF wrote:

I'm #159 for the s6 edge gold 32gb, after reading about how long it's taking for people to get their phone I no longer think I'm going to be getting it april 30th since my position still says open. Will those who ordered the gold still be getting the wireless chargers? I ordered my phone around march 30th.

Good question. I no longer see the free wireless charger in the promotions: http://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/promotions

Did Rogers run out of chargers already ?

I've Been Here Awhile

I sure hope not, I should also mention I got an email from rogers giving me a $30 uber credit for reserving, I hope thats not in place of the charger.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AFFF

Everyone got that email. Also the free wireless charger was taken off as it was only limited time. Whoever reserved the S6 both models when the deal was on, will get one. I have explained this multiple times..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

It was only a limited time offer... They won't have it on forever. I explained this before. So if u reserved the phone within that period, u will get one
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello guys

@polishpat said. They send more to the stores then the reservations as they give more to the stores but it's ONLY a handful. Not many. So if u want the device, go to ur local store and see if u can get one on thrusday but u will lose the free wireless charger. That's the only downfall. Do also remember that if u aee a business customer I have explained this multiple times that rogers takes their time with them due to the settings, account security and such so u will get it later on.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question on my samsung galaxy s6 edge, i don't see ripple effect only sparkle effect and bubble effects and how can i get ripple effect on mine galaxy s6 edge

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kyleh

I don't think u can get it back. Samsung took it out and added the new one
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks alot

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

the online chat person said my account cannot be upgraded in store cause of the type of account it is.. can that be possible for a corporate plan customer?

i want the option of going into the store.. i don't really care about the wireless charger