Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

hello

wow so they lied right to me, so wonder how many other thing they lied to me about. and they must no the right info they do this for living instead they boldly lie to people. what type of company are we giving our money to each month. so now i have take everything that comes out there mouth as a lie even them not knowing what going on. i hate liers. hard to defend a company like this.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

here another mystery, i just went to rogers website and i can click on the black edge 128gb and no long said reserve, i can add it to cart. so if i can buy and add to cart mean they have my phone to sell. this is not making sense they selling it and by passing my "in progress" thought reserves come first.

I Plan to Stick Around

I finally got my S6 Edge.
Found one on Craigslist for $900.
Locked to Fido but I am switching over to Fido anyways.

Got proof or purchase papers the guy as well.

Do I just cancel the reserved one?...I won't get charged $40 right?
I Plan to Stick Around

Is anyone waiting waiting for s6 gold?

I resereved s6 gold 64gb my position is 68 will I  have to wait a while or will I get it close to release date?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm # 2 for gold 64GB. Can't wait to see that "In Progress" status!! I'm sure we'll get it thursday

I Plan to Stick Around

If its being shipped, there's no way you are getting it on the same day of the release.

I was told to expect it in the first week of May (4th to 8th)

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #159 for the s6 edge gold 32gb, after reading about how long it's taking for people to get their phone I no longer think I'm going to be getting it april 30th since my position still says open. Will those who ordered the gold still be getting the wireless chargers? I ordered my phone around march 30th.

I Plan to Stick Around

Not sure what you mean by that but that but if the status changes to in progress by tuesday, i'm certain we'll get it on thursday. Rogers ship overnight and most of my other reservations changes no more than 48-72 hours before, except for the Note 4 that changed 2 weeks before and stayed there until release

I Plan to Stick Around

I guess so. Thinking optimistically, If its shipped on Thursday early morning we should get it on May 1st for sure.
I Plan to Stick Around

It also depends how high up the food chain you are. I'm in the top of it so i'm confident i'll get mine the day it comes out. If you're number 100+, you might be treated the same way as all the other 100 pluses with other colors...after all, this phone is so sought for, Samsung can't yet keep up with demand