Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

"Samsung Electronics Co. began production at a third factory for curved smartphone screens sooner than expected as demand surges for its Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter."

I feel a little better.
I Plan to Stick Around

I sold my phone on launch day, stupid me!  Been without a phone for two weeks now and Rogers will not give me any idea as to what is going on.  I gather from what I briefly read, that the Samsung Edge - Gold has not been released to anyone anywhere? Or is it just Rogers customers?  I am on a business account.  Number 21 out of 67 (I think it was). 

The most fustrating part is that no one will tell you what's going on.  Can I ask where we heard May 1st as the new release date on the Gold?  Just wondering if it is a reliable source because I miss my phone!!  Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Business side has been holding back it seems. This is the same senario i see all the time with resevations although Samsung has been lofting on making enough Edge devices in any color & GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got another "Device Reservation Update" email.

14 days has past since the release and still nothing. Smiley Sad
I Plan to Stick Around

The third factory doesn't help as getting the product from production to supply chain will take long enough that it wouldn't significantly help make your current process any faster.

I am still waiting for the gold S6 Edge 64GB. Hopefully it gets shipped on April 30th.

I received the shipment today from crackberry of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Clear View Gold Cover. Its decent but not as premium as I thought it would be for a price tag of $60. Also the flip cover is a bit sturdy when i flip the cover all the way back which may make texing inconvenient but I guess it will get smooth with use. I guess I will just have to check it out when I get the phone. I also received the RavPower Wireless charger today from Amazon.ca

It is rare for me to get the case before the phone as I always order the case and other accessories after I order the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

day 16 since "in progress"  i again today talk to online chat with gogers and again al useless people. told them what point even haveing a web page ordering if u can see or tell us anything , told them might as well delete that part website because you all useless. and told them why you get you boss of his chair and start making some phone calls to supplier and get info that everyone want like time frame.

oh and they said the preorder que # is not canada wide its province only, so number based on your province area. so if phone go to diferent province and not yours u wait

anything about these phones they hav no clue and say the same thing over and over wait for emaill.  i sayed so waits months or years for this email , this is crazy

I've Been Here Awhile

Umm, I reserved a 64 Edge Gold  and my position is 9. I heard they will be coming on April 30th but the status is still Open. Do you think I'll get it on time? Meaning April 30th?

I've Been Here Awhile

And BTW I didn't get any emails whatsoever
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

I really don't know what to tell u but those reps are wrong... The number u got is Canada wide and NOT province wide. If u really think about it how can it province wide? Don't u think someone else in another province would have the same number as you? It is Canada wide.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @GGTerran

It should come out for u on April 30th. Don't worry