Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I need some advice on something unless other people are experiencing the same thing. Everyone I charge my phone, I let the battery drain completely and charge to 100%. When I power it on, it drops 5% within 5 minutes. Overall, I get 1 day with average usage.

Anyone have similar problems or suggestions?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am starting to wonder if I will ever get my phone.

And thinking of just keeping the Nexus 5.

Wanted on day one or few days later and now I have been waiting for 12 days and still waiting.

Also wanted Gold and can't even get that now. 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think this in que for preorder dont make any sense, Meomix corectect me if i wrong but  you sayed preordered in que number is all canada wide well i was 103 for the 128 GB black. does it make sense samsung did not send out at leat 103 cell phone all over canada to rogers during the opening. very hard to believe, i think it more selective picking after rogers get the cell phone and they decide which branch/store get what has nothing to do with who is line or not that why the number disapears soon it goes into progress stage. once number disapears it up to rogers what they want to do with cell phones. No way they didnt send out 103 and i didnt get one..those phone went somewhere else..its all a guessing but this not making any sense and now gold coming out and still nothing on the black. this is crazy now 13-14 days into progress stage and still waiting for mine

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@candiman

Your situation is worse since it was changed to "In Progress" but never really went in progress.

This whole thing has been a mess for me.
I canceled gold reservation to get S6 Edge early still never got it. Now if I go back and reserve the Gold again I will be so far in waitlist and probably won't get it for months.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea both of our situations is bad. my changed in progress aprox 15 minutes after meomix posted he got his progress and he was single digits and was almost first getting his cell plus so many others. this progress/ preorder is a ness and i blaming this on rogers, because no way all of canada there was no phones.

an your u at a no win situation also win your situation (its bad) but i believe it end up being same crap with the gold, it be selective people getting there first. and people like us that was left on back burner that was inline first at end of this and all the wait they say sorry wireless samsung not gicing anymore supplies are gone statement.

Don't you find it odd soon goes to progress the in que number disapears. basically now no one no where they are in line, they can do what they want now...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My galaxy S6 Edge came with a hair or piece of fabric btween the camera lens and glass protection. I can't see it in the pictures but drive me crazy when I look the camera. I went to rogers store yesterday and they will replace my but they don't have it anywhere. 😞
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @FelipeVancim

Oh no :(. That's no good at all. Have you tried going to another Rogers store to see!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"Samsung Electronics Co. began production at a third factory for curved smartphone screens sooner than expected as demand surges for its Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone, according to people with direct knowledge of the matter."

I feel a little better.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I sold my phone on launch day, stupid me!  Been without a phone for two weeks now and Rogers will not give me any idea as to what is going on.  I gather from what I briefly read, that the Samsung Edge - Gold has not been released to anyone anywhere? Or is it just Rogers customers?  I am on a business account.  Number 21 out of 67 (I think it was). 

The most fustrating part is that no one will tell you what's going on.  Can I ask where we heard May 1st as the new release date on the Gold?  Just wondering if it is a reliable source because I miss my phone!!  😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @comcry

Business side has been holding back it seems. This is the same senario i see all the time with resevations although Samsung has been lofting on making enough Edge devices in any color & GB