Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

LOL - Now we are taking "advice" form Kyleh? Funny world we all live in.....
I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike

Yup lol. He knows what I am going through
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @DrMike

I wish i was able to come on as much but I have been working crazy hours. Believe it or not I haven't used my S6 edge as much. I am using my Z3 still as i haven't had time to use it as much. 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheB3ast

Yeah they usually say that. That's what they are being told to tell. They can't really see into the reservation system at all. They have no access to it either.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kyleh

That doesn't do anything to be honest. As i said they can't access the systems or check what's going on. All they can do is tell u what u already know.
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my S6 Edge today and it's a really nice phone, but there's no way to sort the applications in the launcher! I'm talking about the screen that appears after clicking the Apps button on the home screen.

It's really quite annoying as all the apps I moved over from my old phone are listed in random order.

I spent the last couple hours reading up about it and it seems it's an option that can be turned off by the cell provider. So Rogers has turned off the ability to sort applications. Why would they do that?

Please turn it back on in the next update. Let us decide for ourselves if we want them sorted or not.

I'm a Senior Contributor

@drlarsen

If you go to the app drawer, you will see an "edit" button on the top right. Once in edit mode, you can move arouond the app icons as you prefer.

Or at leasat on my non-edge S6 you can.

I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike

Yeah, I know that, but it's a huge hassle to manually rearrange 85 apps when I could just click a button to sort A-Z!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @drlarsen

That is not Rogers doing. U need to let samsung know. They are the ones that removed that. Rogers can NOT edit that or add it. Its Samsung. It's under touchwix which is owned by Samsung.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

As I said, I spent the last couple hours researching it and it is disabled by Rogers.

Why is it that AT&T, Sprint and others have the A-Z option? It's because Rogers chooses which options are on and off and they chose off.