Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @Prospect

Again Samsung isn't shipping enough to the carriers thus why the wait is still long. It seems they didn't manufacturer enough for the launch and even they said it.
I Plan to Stick Around

that very good question i also waiting on 128 GB black . It will be another shock if they bring out the gold and bypass us again witht 128 black. if they did a shipement with gold and not even add 128 black  on same shipement it will be a very frusterating. they must have known way head of time these date was going be a problem since they no exactly how many pre order are out there as they are making them.I think they should alow us to buy our phones else where (if we can find) but samsung stil honour our free wireless charger when it comes in since they are the one messing up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I will be really irked if I don't get my S6 Edge Black before the Gold one comes out.

I reserved the Gold first and was #100 but when I found out it is releasing on the 30th I canceled and reserved the Black one.

If I had known I would have just keep Gold one. This whole thing has been a mess.

Not really Rogers fault but still.

Hopefully next week it gets shipped.

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, forgive me if this has already been answered.

I currently have a S3 and can't wait to get the gold S6 edge. The S6 uses nano-sim cards so I will have to change from my micro-sim card in my S3.

I was looking on the Rogers site and it offers 3 different ones: LTE Nano SIM card, Suretap Dual SIM and Suretap Nano Sim.

What's the difference between the 3 and which one is for the S6?

Thank you!

I Plan to Stick Around

@rocky8

I don't know which Sim the S6 uses but I know the carrier is supposed to give you one for free for the S6 when u pick up the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rocky8 & @TheB3ast

The Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge both use a Nano sim card. Rogers does give one out for free.
I Plan to Stick Around

So is it true that no one in Canada who preordered got the S6 edge gold version yet.

I preordered the 64GB edge gold and now I am scrambling to find a clear view cover gold. It is not yet available anywhere, in store or online. Where can I get this case from ?

I want to have the case on or before April 30th, assuming I get my phone that day.

I Plan to Stick Around

To those of you who have received your device, did you get your free 100gb OneDrive? If so, what did you do to get it?

Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Annayya

This was confirmed a week or so ago that the Gold one would be released April 30th.. The clear view case is sold on Crackberry and on Expansys. Some of them are still on PRE ORDER though.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@dynot

Yes you do. I never signed up for it though as I don't need it.