Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

After logging into my account it no longer shows me what number my Galaxy S6 reservation is at. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AxonJaxon

It doesn't show the reservation or the number? Does it say IN PROGRESS?
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers info: We've got some exciting news! Samsung has announced the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Gold Platinum smartphone that you reserved will be available starting April 30, 2015! Reply STOP to opt-out of Rogers text msgs. Reach us at http://roge.rs/sbreachus

Omg!!!!!! Im nervous about this message from rogers i ordered gold platinum s6 edge not s6... i hope they won't make a mistake..
I Plan to Stick Around

whats happening with the 128GB Black S6 Edge? Im still sitting at 12 with the open status.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am still position #27 open or Black 32GB Edge.

The wait is killing me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheB3ast

It seems like Samsung isn't shipping enough to the carriers at all. That is one reason why
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Prospect

Again Samsung isn't shipping enough to the carriers thus why the wait is still long. It seems they didn't manufacturer enough for the launch and even they said it.
I Plan to Stick Around

that very good question i also waiting on 128 GB black . It will be another shock if they bring out the gold and bypass us again witht 128 black. if they did a shipement with gold and not even add 128 black  on same shipement it will be a very frusterating. they must have known way head of time these date was going be a problem since they no exactly how many pre order are out there as they are making them.I think they should alow us to buy our phones else where (if we can find) but samsung stil honour our free wireless charger when it comes in since they are the one messing up.

I Plan to Stick Around

I will be really irked if I don't get my S6 Edge Black before the Gold one comes out.

I reserved the Gold first and was #100 but when I found out it is releasing on the 30th I canceled and reserved the Black one.

If I had known I would have just keep Gold one. This whole thing has been a mess.

Not really Rogers fault but still.

Hopefully next week it gets shipped.