Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I preordered the White Edge 64GB, and received it at the store on Friday. I was #44 on the list. I'm in Calgary, so I asked the rep if it was busy in the morning. She said they had sold about 10 devices.

The phone I have now was the extra white Edge they had, since the one they set aside with my name on it was missing the SIM card tray. Other than that, no complaints about the condition of the phone, and I also got the wireless charger. 

Hopefully it all works out for everyone.  It seems like Rogers isn't receiving the number of phones they need to complete all preorders. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still open. Was wondering if someone didn't get a free charger because then I'll just go into a rogers store to grab it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

Hmm that's not Rights at all. It makes no sense why urs hasn't shipped out 😕
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattpaulmcnamee

Yes they shipped the first batch but some in that batch never got shipped it seems. Also it seems Samsung hasn't given enough to carriers.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nina815

Everyone is getting the free wireless charger as i have said before. Your choice if u want to go get it at the store and pay for a wireless charger
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

guess we all wait for the cargo ship arive from asia lol i got family in philippines when we send a box take 2-3 months to get there. Sure samsung is cheap so doubt they fly there cargo to canada so thinking they send it by shipping containers when they send massive loads.  So wonder how lone it take for there product to get to canada if my box from Canada to philippines take 2-3 month. I am thinking we got long wait ahead of us before we see our order.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers info: We've got some exciting news! Samsung has announced the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Gold Platinum smartphone that you reserved will be available starting April 30, 2015! Reply STOP to opt-out of Rogers text msgs. Reach us at http://roge.rs/sbreachus

Omg!!!!!! Im nervous about this message from rogers i ordered gold platinum s6 edge not s6... i hope they won't make a mistake..
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still position #27 open or Black 32GB Edge.

The wait is killing me.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheB3ast

It seems like Samsung isn't shipping enough to the carriers at all. That is one reason why