Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @kyleh

Best Buy does NOT do business customers. So anyone with a business account won't be able to upgrade there. They can only get it outright. That's all.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @azil83

You have to call in and activate it from what i know.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83

Did you get your phone today? Was it the Edge and not the regular S6?

I received the shipping notice but was at work late and couldn't pick mine up. Tomorrow I'll grab it at UPS and I'm REALLY hoping it's the Edge that I ordered...
I Plan to Stick Around

i still waiting for my tracking number since day one when they first release the phones, and i not even on a bussiness plan. 

I've Been Here Awhile

#61 in line...had an error on my reservation site as well saying to contact them...i have now called 4 times... and order is STILL PENDING... has ANYONE received their preordered galaxy s6?!?!?
I've Been Around

I preordered the White Edge 64GB, and received it at the store on Friday. I was #44 on the list. I'm in Calgary, so I asked the rep if it was busy in the morning. She said they had sold about 10 devices.

The phone I have now was the extra white Edge they had, since the one they set aside with my name on it was missing the SIM card tray. Other than that, no complaints about the condition of the phone, and I also got the wireless charger. 

Hopefully it all works out for everyone.  It seems like Rogers isn't receiving the number of phones they need to complete all preorders. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still open. Was wondering if someone didn't get a free charger because then I'll just go into a rogers store to grab it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is still OPEN. Position #32 on Friday. Position #27 now. Probably because 5 people canceled.

So upset with Rogers. I wanted my phone on day 1. I was okay with couple days wait and now it will turn into couple weeks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

Hmm that's not Rights at all. It makes no sense why urs hasn't shipped out 😕
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattpaulmcnamee

Yes they shipped the first batch but some in that batch never got shipped it seems. Also it seems Samsung hasn't given enough to carriers.