Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Well, I have to say the store reps were incredible in resolving.  It was true, just the charger shipped, but they allowed me to just take one of the units in stock as a HUP and let me sign off on the charger.  So I got my charger and device today.  Was a quick and painless experience, just a shout out to the great reps who assisted, they make Rogers look as good as they are Smiley Happy

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frith

That's good to hear! It seems weird why would they send they charger before the device but atleast u got the device from the store!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ninjamike23

Mine was 1.90lb. My buddies was 2.1lb and it was the charger and device
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix Thanks. You've been a great help and a source for calmness in this thread.

I've Been Here Awhile

I have a question. I got an email from Rogers saying my order on my business account has been cancelled. Something to do with one of my phones on my account don't meet the requirements.

So can I just go to a store tomorrow and pick one up, I'll buy outright if I have to. Rather not tho.

Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gordonjones

It all depends if the store can access and do. Upgrades on business and corporate accounts. Some stores can't do it so it's best to call in. U can by outright though
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ninjamike23

You are welcome! I am trying my best to help eveyone out as much as i can
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got my edge yesterday and noticed how quickly the battery drains especially when the wifi is on at night.  Almost 30% drain in 8 hours.  Does anyone have any suggestions to improve the battery life?  I charged the phone when it hit 0% and let it charge for just over 2 hours.

Thanks.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi jsinger21.

I find that's the case whenever I buy a new phone. The first day or two, battery life is horrible. However, it does start to improve. Not sure why. Probably has something to do with the phone getting accustomed to your carrier as well as all the downloading of apps and what not.

My Edge battery life was not the greatest first couple of days. Now I can get through an entire day with pretty moderate use.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jsinger21

Mine did the same.. Mine died 7 hours in for the past 3 days but remember the devices haven't been used so the battery is still fresh. It takes a week or two weeks to for the battery to settle.