Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @digglers649

Yup that's how much i paid but i called in and got the $50 credited on my account after lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea if something wrong why cant they be honest about it and tell us. instead lie and side step us. its really show there true colours and what type of company we giving our monthy money to. but i heard this for many years from others about customer service and how bad they reall are. i just never had to use customers service til now and dam the rumours are right. if they new how to be honest and tell the truth what happen people would not get so upset.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

If Samsung is not supplying Rogers with the phones then Rogers needs to communicate that to its loyal customers. I went to my local Rogers store on Saturday.. All lights on.. OPEN sign lit up but the door was locked. Rogers is not doing itself any favours by not communicating openly and honestly with those of us who have preordered! Communication is key! Nobody seems to have any answers!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Dam over a G for a phone people pay, great for you guys doing that, but I will never ever pay a phone and no its not a money issue its a can't find a reason to pay full pop for anything in life type of thing lol. 

Buddy of mine just got his this morning from a business account he has for a S6 Black 32GB on Bell, I hear even they are shipping out orders at a snail pace.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28

But the thing is I reserved the gold first. I was position #103. Once I found out it will be releasing on the 30th I canceled and reserved the Black Edge.

I was position #438 then #234 and now #29.
I thought I would get it on day one figured I wouldn't vw getting it on day 1 after coming on here. But Its been 3 days since the release and about 5-6 days since other peoples phone went to "In Progress"

Waiting is okay if you actually have an idea on when u will be getting it but I don't even know that since Rogers doesn't tell you.

Samsung obviously gives Rogers an update on when they will be receiving a new shipment so why don't they inform us.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Question:

Will they be carrying a green version for the s6 edge in canada at a later date? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

Thats is the return waybill. If we get regular S6 then we ship it back to them using the return waybill included in the box.

They include return waybill if any problems with phone or order. So then we can return it back on their expense.

I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83 

Ok that makes sense. Did you get your shipping notice today as well?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

Yes I did. I will get it tomrorow at my work place.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Arek123

It all depends but there isn't a exact date for it