Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @digglers649

Yup that's how much i paid but i called in and got the $50 credited on my account after lol
I Plan to Stick Around

yea if something wrong why cant they be honest about it and tell us. instead lie and side step us. its really show there true colours and what type of company we giving our monthy money to. but i heard this for many years from others about customer service and how bad they reall are. i just never had to use customers service til now and dam the rumours are right. if they new how to be honest and tell the truth what happen people would not get so upset.

I'm Here A Lot

If Samsung is not supplying Rogers with the phones then Rogers needs to communicate that to its loyal customers. I went to my local Rogers store on Saturday.. All lights on.. OPEN sign lit up but the door was locked. Rogers is not doing itself any favours by not communicating openly and honestly with those of us who have preordered! Communication is key! Nobody seems to have any answers!
I Plan to Stick Around

Dam over a G for a phone people pay, great for you guys doing that, but I will never ever pay a phone and no its not a money issue its a can't find a reason to pay full pop for anything in life type of thing lol. 

Buddy of mine just got his this morning from a business account he has for a S6 Black 32GB on Bell, I hear even they are shipping out orders at a snail pace.

I Plan to Stick Around

My bud at work got his S6 from Best Buy and kept his old plan but had to pay $200 more. He is with Rodgers by the way.

I can't wait anymore.

I Plan to Stick Around

All of you complaining about your pre order not being fulfilled i feel for you.... 

but unless you were sub #250ish on any pre order queue you will PROBABLY have to wait after launch to get it...unless u luck out and find a Best Buy or 3rd party or Rogers store that has public stock... After launch could mean anywhere to a few days or weeks depending on when Rogers get shippment.  It happens on every popular device... Apple is #1 thee worst on getting devices to carriers.. 

i believe everyone that has a pre order under 250 has got their devices... the queue went down pretty quick... if they skipped you then you have every right to complain.. but if ur above #250 then really i don't think u should have expected your device on launch day.. 

1) u probably waited a few days or a week to pre order one of the hottest phones of 2015.

2) you live in Canada and WE are down on the list of devices to ship to

my advice is that whenever YOU THINK u want a device.. PRE ORDER IT ASAP (day 1) ...  you can ALWAYS cancel your pre order and you don't lose anything... even if u get the device u can open it, connect it to wifi without a simcard and use it for a few days and return it.

but again this is just from past experience...you can list or not, but it's just how the BEAST works...  i've been pre ordering devices for a while and everytime i read up on people pre ordering and have a # above ~250 never get it on  launch day

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28

But the thing is I reserved the gold first. I was position #103. Once I found out it will be releasing on the 30th I canceled and reserved the Black Edge.

I was position #438 then #234 and now #29.
I thought I would get it on day one figured I wouldn't vw getting it on day 1 after coming on here. But Its been 3 days since the release and about 5-6 days since other peoples phone went to "In Progress"

Waiting is okay if you actually have an idea on when u will be getting it but I don't even know that since Rogers doesn't tell you.

Samsung obviously gives Rogers an update on when they will be receiving a new shipment so why don't they inform us.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I received my shipping notice this morning. Smiley Happy

Interesting thing is that on the Reservation system it is showing two tracking numbers. 1 is a tracking # and the other is a return tracking # Not sure what that is for? Perhaps they are anticipating that I will return it?

Hopefully I get an Edge tomorrow and not a regular S6! (fingers crossed.....)

I Plan to Stick Around

i was 103 and got my in progress 15 minutes after meomix post he got his email thats what like 5 days ago i am still waiting for a tracking number that never comes. so i not understand i dont fall in the above 250ish specially meomix progress was almost same time as mine..diferent phone but still in progress happen. in progress mean Shipping process has begun that mean must been n there warehouse..

I've Been Around

Question:

Will they be carrying a green version for the s6 edge in canada at a later date?