Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

If i don't get my tracking number today i going to snap. Being in progressed state since the very begining when the first wave progressed came out and nothing. Roger when you call them they lie or shift you to another part of the company when they don't no. worst lie on last comunication is he said the manager is calling the store now, please hold he comes back and said don't worry you be getting call from the store next day (that was 3 days ago) he even gave person name at the store that going to call me. i called the store and name they gave me don't even exist not even a worker by that name there in that store. all out lie. Customer service is so bad it unbelievable.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

Honestly i wish i could have given u the right answer. It could be due to the store location or something internal going on.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a question for the ones buying the phone out. Do you pay for the phone at the time you get it or is it like a upgrade it gets billed to your account? I've always wondered that

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

You pay for it upfront as its not able to be added on your bill just like buying a case or something. I paid full price at the store
I Plan to Stick Around

maybe they do it on purpose, get people so mad they dont want there order anymore and just buy in the store, therefore they get a big stock of the wireless chargers from samsung and they can sell them in the retail stores since they got them for free due to the cancel orders. turns into extra millions of dollars in sales from all these free wireless chargers they got
I'm Here A Lot

Botched launch! The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge were due to be launched April 10th. It is now 3 days after and nobody I know has it. Rogers isn't even selling the phones in store!! According to my local Rogers store they are ONLY fulfilling preorders.. Which is a joke because my wife PREORDERED a regular, white S6 and her online reservation number hasn't even changed! This is absolutely ridiculous! Don't say you are launching a phone on a specific date and then NOT have any phones to sell!  Moreover, local rogers store does not have ANY S6 on display. Who dropped the ball?

I Plan to Stick Around

I will also be mad if my phone doesn't go in progress today. I am #29. Whole reason why I reserved was to get it on day 1.

I have been patient and cannot wait any longer.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix.

I believe you got the same model Edge as me. Black - 64GB.

You mentioned you paid full price for the phone upfront. So did I.

I was charged $959 + $50 for a whopping $1009 + tax for the phone. Is this what you paid as well?

I Plan to Stick Around

@diggler649 wrote:

Hi Meowmix.

I believe you got the same model Edge as me. Black - 64GB.

You mentioned you paid full price for the phone upfront. So did I.

I was charged $959 + $50 for a whopping $1009 + tax for the phone. Is this what you paid as well?

I paid full price and that is that I was charged. It came up to $1141.29 with taxes

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AxonJaxon

It could be a main issue with Samsung supplying Rogers the devices. It seems this is starting to be a trend now. Rogers should let us know what is going on as well.