Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @zeus268

Honestly it could just be that they put S6 instead of S6 edge on the email. I don't think they added the wrong phone in the package. Hopefully u guys get the edge and not have any issues
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received my s6 edge but has anyone read this article  http://www.phonearena.com/news/Some-Galaxy-S6-edge-fronts-appear-scratched-out-of-the-box-displays-s... ? I think mine has the same issue but its far less worse. its not noticable when using it but only when i shine a bright light onto the display

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frith

I did post a reply but I guess u didn't see it. I also made comments about this a few times on here. I have a Spigen case on and works just fine. Also u have a official Samsung wallet case and works just fine as well.

On my S5 and Note 4 I changed the backings to the official wireless charging ones and worked exactly like they should be on wireless charging with a Otterbox Defender case on. Sometimes it may not work but that's a small percentage
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mrdrk123

Mine is in perfect condition. I checked it at the store with flashlight and in the sunlight and NO scratches at all on the front and back. I saw those posts on XDA for the T-Mobile models.

If u think u ours has it, go into the store and change it or call Rogers and have them ship u out another one
I Plan to Stick Around

Hehe, didn't see it, thanks though, good to know 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix yeah i guess im going to have to compare mine to other models to see if mine is actually suffering from the scratching. btw I receieved the charger, so worried that he was gonna take the charger back when i said i wanted the phone outright haha

I Plan to Stick Around

@ehmzz
yah i gotta wait till april 30th.. but like you i am getting en error when clicking the link to my order#

i get:

Error Code: E621476
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @frith

Haha its okay 🙂 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mrdrk123

Try to compare it and see if urs is fine or not. Hopefully it is!. Haha u see i told u guys that whoever buys it outright gets the wireless charging pod with it as Well!
I've Been Here Awhile

Ive reserved a Gold S6 32gb, Im finally in position 112 finally after 5 days........and thats after Rogers accidently deleted my first reservation and I was put back a week and a half...........) Anyway Ive heard the release of the gold version is on April 30th.....how long roughly till its sent to the store for pickup? also If there anything rogers can do about this........?