Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@azil83

Funny you asked because I just spoke with a rep. She was unable to access the order as its in "finalized" status. She recommended me to simply return the product once I receive it if it's not the right model. I asked if I could cancel my reservation if it's wrong and pick one up at the store and she said yes, that would work.

I guess the only thing that you and I can do now is wait to see what we receive?
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

Honeslty it's easy said then done. The phone has been activated on our number. I might be wrong but we most likely will need to return the phone back via UPS return lable. Once that is received then they would activate the edge and send it to us.  There are many rogers store around my area and none of them deal with business users. Slected stores do. But it will be a headache with all wrong charges of $249 and then getting charged $349.

Lets hope we get the EDGE !!

PS:  I wonder how many more will be gettng a wrong phone :S

I Plan to Stick Around

iam not a business user and i got mine samsung galaxy s6 edge on friday.  thats why i do not like business accounts from rogers and you have to wait to get a new phone after the launch day. My opinion is that you guys should cancel your business accounts and open a customer accounts and you guys do not have to deal with phone shipped to youur house , just picked them up.

I've Been Around

Hey does anyone know how long the average wait time is for a reserved device here in Kitchener/Waterloo? I have been curious about wether i should worry about a trip i have in two weeks.

I Plan to Stick Around

When I receive the phone, if it is not the Edge model, I'm going to call Rogers and tell them to send me the correct model. When I receive this, THEN I will send the regular S6 back. It is not my fault that they screwed this up and I should not have to be "without" a phone while waiting for them to send me the correct model that I ordered.

I've done this before where they send me a new or refurbished phone with all the return packing included and only when I get the new unit, then I send the wrong one back.

This is the proper way to do business on their part. They have to know that people cannot be without a phone if something goes wrong.

Just my 2 cents

I Plan to Stick Around

My comments about the edge is number one, moving apps from one screen to another is really annoying because you have to basically move it right on the edge where the curve is so it's difficult to make it switch screens. Number two, when holding the edge in one hand sometime the edge touches the palm of my hand so when trying to swipe or choose an app with the other hand it sometimes doesn't register or will open somthing that I do not want to open so you need to try and not let any part of your hand touch the  (which is really thin) while holding it. Other then that so far it seems ok.

I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

I will get my early upgrade fees $99 waived off  lol if they send me wrong phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi when i checked my order in my business accnt y it says error?

And yeah im jealous u guys got ur phone already me i have to april 30th for the s6 edgeg gold...ughh patience patience patience!!! omg takes forever
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just gonna throw this out there again and hope my last post was just buried lol, but has anyone tried wireless charging with a case on?  Does it work?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @powerjeff7

Once it ships out u get it the next day.