Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@zeus268 

I'm going to wait and let it come. 

1. We cannot cancle now. The windpw for that has closed.

2. Reps won't have a clue and I don't blame them since this is being processed beyond their reach. 

So I'll wait and see what I get. If I get Edge and get $249 charged well then AWESOME !!!

I Plan to Stick Around

LOL. Yes that would be awesome!

I'm hoping it's just an error and we get the right phones. I'm sick of waiting and don't want to wait even longer for the right phone
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

You think it will be easy to get it fixed after it arrives. Because we are business users. We can't pick up from store. So once we get wrong phone we will ship them back via the return shipping lable. That is how reutns are for business users lol

I Plan to Stick Around

AccordXTC thanks, i was 103 but when low number stateing they got there in progress i got mine also, not sure why they even say Shipping process has begun. Additional changes cannot be made. An email with shipping details has been/will be sent to you. with this statement phone should be in there hands. I don't get it and seem rogers itself dont no much about there operation also after calling mor then once. any thanks for the info AccordXTC
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, got my 64gb black edge and am pretty impressed with it. Just want to thank Meowmix for all his help and patience. Your guidance is highly appreciated.

My first impressions: positives; light weight, nice colour effect, size (I don't like oversized phones and was concerned but these dimensions hit the sweet spot). Negatives; a little slippery to hold one-handed (Spigen, I'll be calling you soon) and battery life which I expect will improve. No regrets here though.

Hope those of you still waiting will get your's soon. The wait will be worth it.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So this is my small review on the S6 edge! How

So after testing my since Friday i am pretty impressed with the S6 edge. The features on it aee pretty darn good!. You will need to get used to the dual edge but it's worth it.. The OS is more snappier and faster. I am running Nova Launcher on mine as i like to customize it. Running the original touchwiz was great and never had issues..

The design.

This is by far the most beautiful device I have seen built thus far. While yes others have made very nice designs they are still stuck on making plain designs. Truly the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is outstanding for its dual edge screen and built in wireless charging which works now for all wireless pads and carriers have it!. This design has front and back Gorilla Glass 4. Gorilla Glass is known to make high end glass for devices and other thing. Holding the phone is not a issue as many would say it is but again it's different for everyone!

- The battery.
The batter lasted me for mostly 12 hrs when testing it on Max usage. I had LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, auto brightness and other features on. I used the browser for about 4 hours and played music for about 6 hours. So far so good. The fat charging is great! 10 minutes and gives u 4 hours. THIS ONLY work's with the fast Adapter they give you. The wireless charger is a bonus and love this feature on it! You can't place the phone anywhere on the plate and it will charge. You have to place the phone on the middle and it will work. So far I am really impressed.

- Let's talk about the edge.
It does was they said. I have set up 5 contacts with colors and when placing my phone screen down and one of them call me or even text me, their color will come on the edge as Samsung said. Also i may and that if someone is NOT one of the contacts added to the color, Samsung has done a great adding a white seems color for them as well! So it's great for that! The notifications on the edge are amazing.. Was using then quite often since I got it. I do have the night time mode turned on as well.

-The Screen.
The screen on this beauty is gorgeous! Never have i seen such a beautiful screen and crisp clear screen on a device before. I work in retail in the electronics and I am saying this lol. The colors are vivid and bright. This screen shows u the true colors of what a device should show on the screen.

- The camera!
I know many of you will be interested in the camera like we all are lol!. I have found my self using this camera on the edge more then I did with the other devices when I first got them. The front came is a 5mp. This for a front camera takes amazing selfy pictures lol.. I have taken over 100 pictures with the front one of me and my friends and family and even my self lol.
The back camera is rocking a 16mp on it. I have to say this, even then Z3 camera can not beat it. Samsung has done it again with the camera on this beauty. Taken over 200+ pictures on the back camera since Friday and all of them came out crisp and clear. Although in the start i must mention that pictures came out blurry, i did a factory reset and did that update it wanted so it fixed that issue. Also i took the sticker off of the camera as well!.

Whoever will get the S6 edge won't be disappointed.. You guys will love it.
This is all for now but if you guys have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask! I might not be on so often today as it is my Easter ( Greek orthodox) but i will try my best to come on!
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83
Mine won't ship till april 30th... So i probably won't get the adjustment till then.. There is a store by my house where they deal with business accounts so i will go into the store and see if can pick one up on the 30th.. Just so not k ow what their stock levels will be
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:

- The battery.
The batter lasted me for mostly 12 hrs when testing it on Max usage. I had LTE, Bluetooth, NFC, auto brightness and other features on. I used the browser for about 4 hours and played music for about 6 hours. So far so good. The fat charging is great! 10 minutes and gives u 4 hours. THIS ONLY work's with the fast Adapter they give you. The wireless charger is a bonus and love this feature on it! You can't place the phone anywhere on the plate and it will charge. You have to place the phone on the middle and it will work. So far I am really impressed.

Just to make sure I understand, the adapter and wire are also used with the wireless charger, correct?

I tried fast charging once but not sure if I got 4 hours in ten minutes. Didn't look like it but I wasn't really checking for that (just wanted to charge back up to 100%). My first overnight charge didn't last as long as I expected. Off the charge at 5 AM and needed to re-charge at 2 PM as it was around 20%. Could be that I was using it a lot with all the setting up. Will see how subsequent charges go.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dynot

Yea i used the S6 wire and fast Adapter on the wireless pad as they don't give u anything with the pad. Sometimes you might not see its charging fast but it is!
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

Let me know if you talk to a rep about the galaxy s6 being written on PDF.