Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @zeus268

Oh no that's no good. Maybe this is a sign to wait lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well finally picked up my S6 Edge 128GB Black unit and I must say I'm in love with this thing. It's everything I thought it would be. I've still got lots to play with but over all a must upgrade for anyone.  

I also got my wireless charger too and think it was a great adition to pre orders. My only issue and has nothing to do with the phone is that I couldn't use my home account for Rogers Rewards Points and had to use my wireless account which has less point's.

I thank everyone for their help and reading your questions. I hope everyone gets there's soon and I know it sucks to wait but trust me it's well worth it!!!

@Meowmix how have you been enjoying your phone?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AccordXTC

I love this phone!. I am getting used to the edge screens lol. The battery charges fast when connected to the power with the fast Adapter!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

In regards to my reservation page as a business user: My balance is also showing $850 as many people have reported on here. I called Rogers yesterday and a rep assured me that I would only be charged the $350 device upgrade fee and not $850. 

Well, I received an email from Rogers today (attached) that says that I am getting a credit for $500? I'm assuming this is the difference between the $850 and the actual $350 that I'll be paying.

Have any other business users received a similar email?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1NlPOasDK8DU3czblZ0OXJwTGM/view?usp=sharing

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Problems, Problems, Problems...  

Business user here

GREAT !!!  I reserved S6 Edge. My reserve page says S6 Edge but today I get an email from rogers telling me of my new 2 year term and my new S6 not Edge but S6 Galaxy and they charge me the S6 price $249 Instead of Edge $349.

I reserved Edge but I will be getting S6 Galaxy..

Just great !!!!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @azil83

Have you called in to see what's going on? That doesn't sound right at all.. It seems like a mistake on the system.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

what number were you at and were u in the first wave? that exact phone i ordered and i been in progress stage since begining . trying find out they just by pass me all together.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@candiman

I was athinking position 10 when the phone lauched

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 

I'm going to wait and let it come. 

1. We cannot cancle now. The windpw for that has closed.

2. Reps won't have a clue and I don't blame them since this is being processed beyond their reach. 

So I'll wait and see what I get. If I get Edge and get $249 charged well then AWESOME !!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LOL. Yes that would be awesome!

I'm hoping it's just an error and we get the right phones. I'm sick of waiting and don't want to wait even longer for the right phone