Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @azil83

Have you called in to see what's going on? That doesn't sound right at all.. It seems like a mistake on the system.
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83 

Well on the PDF I attached it actually just says "Galaxy S6" and not Edge. I'm guessing that this is not an error as they may just classify all the phones as "Galaxy S6" in the emails however I never received an email saying what I'm actually paying, just this email that shows a $500 credit. I'm simply making the assumption that this is $850 - $350 for the Edge model.

Have you received a smiliar "credit" email as this?

I Plan to Stick Around

what number were you at and were u in the first wave? that exact phone i ordered and i been in progress stage since begining . trying find out they just by pass me all together.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix  The phone lines have closed for today.

@zeus268 Yup i'm talking about that very same email. $500 is the difference between the term and full device price. So no worries there. My friend also ordered edge I asked him and he showed me. His PDF file says S6 Edge but mine says Galaxy S6. SO something is wrong there. ALso the manufacture modle his says S6E while mine says S632. S6E = S6 Edge.

I better not get galaxy s6.  At bottome of pdf it says how much you paid on your term. I was charged $249 that is Galaxy term price. How much you charged?

I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83 

The PDF I attached is the entire email. I just removed my phone number, name and #s with a photo editor.

Nowhere in this  does it state what I'm paying or what the model number is. Can you post your email here for me to examine? Or PM me. 

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

Darn it. I just noticed the attachment to the email Yes, mine says what yours does that I'm getting a Galaxy S6 and not an Edge. It also says $249. Wow. I'll lose my mind if I get a regular S6.... I will call them tomorrow. If they haven't shipped it yet I wonder if I cancel this? I would rather just pick one up in a store tomorrow and not wait anymore.....

I Plan to Stick Around

@zeus268 Honestly the reps won't have a clue and they will say it's an error and you will get right product. 

I'll lose it too if I get the galaxy s6. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@candiman

I was athinking position 10 when the phone lauched

I Plan to Stick Around

Just out of curiousity for the people with Spigen Neo Hybrid cases:  Does the case impede wireless charging at all?  I know sometimes cases can be too thick for a wireless charger to work, wondering if this is something anyone has tried yet.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83

You're right. The reps won't be that helpful. They probably won't let me cancel the order either being this late in the game. CRAP. I don't want to have to wait to correct this error.  Why are business users treated worse than the consumer users anyways? I've been to the store, there's plenty of stock out there. Why couldn't we have our devices on April 10th like the normal consumer? Arrggh!