Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @digglers649

Yes you can. Just let them know u will open it at home and set it up your self!
I Plan to Stick Around

whole reason i went pre order to get wireless charger, being 60 dollars item it ofset the expensice price of the cell but didnt think i have this much of a nightmare. i see not have but why change the order to prgress if the phone not even there tp package. if wasnt for the wiresless part my patience wouldnt have been gone, but wow run around rogers give is amazing. i heard this from other before customer service is real bad before i came to rogers but didnt believe it til now haveing the experince with them...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @candiman

Well no one at Rogers can access your reservation unfortunately. They can see u used the reservation due to the $40 fee but that's about it. Even the online reps won't be able to see it. IN PROGRESS means they are packaging it and waiting for UPS to pick it up. Also sometimes depending on where it goes, they might wait a extra day just incase they need to some more there or some other things. Hopefully it does change to SHIPPED tonight
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix.

I will do that! I prefer my device to be untouched by human hands except my own! Smiley Very Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone with the Rogers Next program try to get theirs today?

I Plan to Stick Around

Just called the Rogers store. They got no extra S6s...They only got reserved ones. No extra.

I was thinking of not waiting but I will have to now lol

And nothing will happen over weekend to I won't be getting mine till after Monday. 😞 😞
I'm Here A Lot

Whoo,, picked mine up this morning. 64gb white edge. sick looking phone.. great feel to it as well..

Didn't have to upgrade the plan to the $70, which kept me at the $60 plan, but paid $649 instead of $449. Basically save 40 bux for the whole 2 years contract. 

GL all enjoy your phones! 

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope you're all enjoying your new phones!!! They're all sold out without 100kms around me...BUT I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!

My position went from 39 to 38!!! WOOO HOOO!!! LOL

Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB - Black S6 128GB Black

Position :      38
I Plan to Stick Around

@jdr004

I was at #33 and went #32. I assuming someone canceled lol

I know what ubare going through these life/death times. Talk to me if you need someone to talk to. Hahahhaaa