Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello @candiman

Hmm that's weird. U should have gotten a tracking number. Have you tried calling the stores to see if they have stock? I wonder what the delay is.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zeus268

I would say hold off. It means as a business customer they are adding the IMEI and SN number on your account. After it will go to Finalization and then u will see it ship out.
I Plan to Stick Around

It looks like there is no longer an option to cancel my reservation so I think that I will hold off on buying one at the store today.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zeus268

You don't need to cancel. Go in and get one. Once it ships out, urs will come in and send it back or tell the store to do the same thing. Thats all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix. It would be great if it shipped out soon!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey can you guys let me know what else you got with the phone. Like warranty/protection/ screen protector?...And how much was the phone without going on a contract.

Also can you purchase the wireless charger from store today separately?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TheB3ast

They had lots of cases and wireless charger for sell but they had them in a drawer. I got the protection Rogers offers with the device. Mine would have been $960 outright without taxes.
I Plan to Stick Around

hello

yea i called the store twice, they said nothing there for me and got wait for tracking, called rogers they said cant do anything , and that pre order is webpage part need to use the web chat to get the info i need. did that, didnt get to far there either first time on the chat. but second time i thought i was getting good help, even the manager called the store well least that what was said to me, he said expect call in morning today from ronda, ask him is ronda from the store , he said yes.instead waiting for call i called the store said there no ronda working here so seem they were just feeding me crap. but store said they look out for my name and call if we see but basically saying got wait for tracking, seem no one know about the phone in general. so i don't get it...if i had to add up all the hours trying to get info from rogers got be least 2 hours or so and stil left with "whats going on" all say got wait for tracking that never comes, but it been in progress since beging of everyone getting there tracking basically from 1-130.  not sure what else i can do  now...just not understand if in prggress then mean they have the phone and waiting for package then put on truck to send..least that my theory...

I Plan to Stick Around

I called my store and they have 1 or 2 available to buy without a reservation. So I'm sure if anyone wanted to buy it today some stores should have a few extra.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix.

Quick question for you. When you go to the Rogers store to pick up the phone, can you just walk in there, get the phone and then go home to set it up yourself?

I'll be in a bit of a rush so won't have time to wait there while the Rogers guy sets up my phone. I would rather just do it at home myself when I have time.

I always did this when I would receive my new iPhone that I ordered directly from Apple's website.