Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

when i seen that roger email thought was  my tracking number finally coming til i open it up and was uber hahaha

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello candiman

Haha awww that's not good 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry, i thought you didn't get the message

iam signing off and hope you guys joy your new toys aka samsung galaxy s6 edge

I Plan to Stick Around

@kyleh wrote:

sorry, i thought you didn't get the message

iam signing off and hope you guys joy your new toys aka samsung galaxy s6 edge

You too, It's been fun 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks Meowmix....good thing got that address finally worked out, called back and got a decent person that wanted to fix the problem. the address where was being ssent is close guess the other rogers in the town bought it out, so manager got on phone with the other rogers location to make sure my cell will be there not go to the other closed place. they said new location will call me tomorrow morning not sure that for the phone pickup or not, i hoping it is, if it is they by pass the tracking number all together for me lol i will cross my fingers

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just receieved a call from Rogers telling me its arrived but cant pick it up until tomorrow, but I forgot to ask if the package came with the charger too, if someone else receives a call later mind helping me ask haha

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for reserving the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with us. As a token of our appreciation, we’ll pick up the tab the next time you ride with Uber (up to a max of $30, anywhere Uber operates in Canada).1
And don’t forget to trade in your old phone for a credit (up to $250)2 that can be used towards the cost of your new smartphone! To learn more about our Trade Up program click here."

SWEET!!! Now I just need to drive 2 hours to my nearest Uber location to utilize this $30!! Thanks Smiley Very Happy

How about you change this status here...and keep your $30...BETTER YET...I'll give YOU another $30 to ship my phone!!!

Samsung Galaxy S6 128GB - Black

S6 128GB Black

Position :      40

Great...now I sound like a certain someone from here.....
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jdr004

Lol i was going to say something but won't haha 😛
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrdrk123

When I called mine, he said it's there with my device. Another 5 people reserved their S6 and S6 edge at that location and told me that we all got the wireless charger lol.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Let us know how u like the device tomorrow! 🙂