Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

if i was in same town as store i would also. but 4 hour drive both way. i need to no it there.wthout a number and how rogers could put store into there menue on preorder and have a out of order number..wow usually that sign of entire company being gone.
I'm Here A Lot

Apparently Amanda signed for my 128gb edge this afternoon. Being only about 1km away I believe can smell it from here. Sadly as I am on the Rogers Next plan I believe that picking it up tomorrow will be difficult, because the one year mark is the day after. If anyone is in my position and decides to butt heads with the system and try and pick it up Friday anyway, please post your success or failure. Thanks in advance if you do.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

so disappointed that mine is still open. You guys are sooo lucky!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Canadiver 

I too am on the Rogers Next. I agree I couldn't get a straight answer from anyone. Some told me I'd be able to pick it up and others said no. Im going to call the store tomorrow and see what they say. You'd think for 1 day Rogers wouldnt put up a stink. I will post tomorrow how that goes.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nina815

Don't worry soon it will 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saadgh

They can't. There is a block from head office that won't let any store sell it unless they do it in a different way which may result in the reps getting in trouble. The system won't allow them to do it unless it's on launch day and there is a $9,999 price tag until launch
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi rogers davisville store called me at 3:25pm at said ready to be put up my samsung galaxy s6 edge  32gb black tommrrow

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys!

So I got this in my email

" Hi D
Thanks for reserving the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with us. As a token of our appreciation, we’ll pick up the tab the next time you ride with Uber (up to a max of $30, anywhere Uber operates in Canada).1
And don’t forget to trade in your old phone for a credit (up to $250)2 that can be used towards the cost of your new smartphone! To learn more about our Trade Up program click here."

Very nice! :).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hi i just got the same e-mail like you and plus  rogers davisville called me at 3:25pm ready for my samsung galaxy s6 edge 32gb tommrrow

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Meowmix wrote:

Thanks for reserving the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge with us. As a token of our appreciation, we’ll pick up the tab the next time you ride with Uber (up to a max of $30, anywhere Uber operates in Canada).

Yeah I just got that one too. I would rather they sent me a bloody "we've shipped your phone" message. That's just rubbing salt in it 😉