Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Yah my friend has everything worked out great. He has same plan as I do. His price status changed from TBA to $349 while mine changed to $850 :smileyfrustrated

Hope everything works out in the end but that $850 is still bothering me. Knowing it is there lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re : Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

My edge is at the store.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If someone is able to get it today please update this forum. I am curious if anyone is able too.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I was #75 for 64gb edge. It has been delivered to the shop here in Calgary. Called them. They lied and said they haven't received it yet ("tonight" he said) and can't release it until tomorrow.

Gotta keep it consistent I gues . I leave for vacation Saturday morning. Hope I can pick from them tomorrow with no excuses lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

just pray the systems get updated so they can sell it to you ;>

it has happened with the last Samsung device that came out.. there was a delay of a day or so
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok now mystery begins. i thought maybe why not just call the location that listed on my preorder page since they have number there. just in case email was shiped acidentally but phone in transit

Rogers Authorized Dealer Prime Communications
308 North Front St,
Belleville, ON K8P3C4
(613) 969-0120

when i call operator come on saying the number is not asigned. this adress and number was in the option what store to pick if number not working maybe out of business, and maybe this why i not getting update idk but this adress rogers given me how can number for this store be not asign, in pre orders isnt all in the choice updated ..very strange can anyone explain this...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

My UPS tracker shows delivered but at the bottom it has 2 items with one showing delivered and the other delayed. Both apparently way 1.3lbs. Any one know anything about this? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine only shows one package. 1.30 lbs.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Rogers explain situation about the delervery location dont even exist, and explain about preorder etc. , spend 20 minutes so on hold off and on as he tried find information to help, well since he could he said use the online chat they deal with the website of preorder and can help me, we cant. so get to chat talk to a girl after another 45 minutes with her explaining situation, telling her about this delivery adress on preorder the number not in service. she gives me another number told me to call them see if order there. i ask what adress is tha number for ..was a completely diferent place then my pre order adress., go how they no anything is adress going to supose me some other place..then she goes we can help you, and i replied again asking you do run the wesite can u see all my info and the proper adress where is going..and next silence then chat disconnect. . diconnected. so long story short rogers no matter where i went can do or wont do . or answer nothing...never seen anything like it. i 2 hours aways from this store so cant just go over to see if it exist. even lady going the store might had moved. i said well if it moved how the phone delivery even going to get to the store lol unbelievable..almost so . i wanted ot move to there competitors.
so i got no clue whats going on

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm not waiting for Rogers to call me tomorrow I will be at their door when they open first thing in the morning.