Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Actually  it did and got delived Delivered

Request Status Updates

Delivered On:Signature Required

Proof of Delivery

Can't be home? Reschedule your package, even before the first delivery attempt. Click Continue now.

Continue

I am already a UPS My ChoiceTM Member

Shipment ProgressWhat's this?

LocationDateLocal TimeActivityConcord, ON, Canada04/09/201513:23DeliveredConcord, ON, Canada04/08/201522:26Destination Scan04/08/201522:25Origin ScanCanada04/08/20150:04Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Additional Information

I Plan to Stick Around

that weird for yours, i ordering the same one and i was 103 and mine said in pregress, but no email yet so maybe they just update mines and they should have . being 40 and mine was 103 weird. doubt i get a email today so guess some got lucky and other didnt .
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine was delivered to a store here in Toronto, so I called and they said no one is getting it til tomorrow since that's their official release date.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Glad urs changed!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello turkeyjerkey

Yeah i called over 10 Rogers stores and say was said.
I Plan to Stick Around

I called my rogers davisville and there is a daniel who received mine and they will call me tomorrow 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kyleh is a troll. He's really Tim Cook in disguise here to troll all of you. Robot Mad

I'm Here A Lot

I was #75 for 64gb edge. It has been delivered to the shop here in Calgary. Called them. They lied and said they haven't received it yet ("tonight" he said) and can't release it until tomorrow.

Gotta keep it consistent I gues . I leave for vacation Saturday morning. Hope I can pick from them tomorrow with no excuses lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

just pray the systems get updated so they can sell it to you ;>

it has happened with the last Samsung device that came out.. there was a delay of a day or so
I Plan to Stick Around

ok now mystery begins. i thought maybe why not just call the location that listed on my preorder page since they have number there. just in case email was shiped acidentally but phone in transit

Rogers Authorized Dealer Prime Communications
308 North Front St,
Belleville, ON K8P3C4
(613) 969-0120

when i call operator come on saying the number is not asigned. this adress and number was in the option what store to pick if number not working maybe out of business, and maybe this why i not getting update idk but this adress rogers given me how can number for this store be not asign, in pre orders isnt all in the choice updated ..very strange can anyone explain this...