Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix 

I realize after 1100 comments, this message board is full of information.  Just curious as the title includes reservations #'s, were the reservation numbers based on province, city, or pickup location?  Or just in place in line in Rogers system nationally? 

Only reason why I ask is I happened to have spot 1, but never thought anything of it because I assumed it was just pickup location based.  

Either way I'm pumped to grab my sparkly new phone tomorrow (although it should be delivered today to the store).  I ordered a 64gb black s6 (not edge).  And I've had all the same status shipping updates as most on here, it's moving quickly.

Fun to see people excited for new tech, enjoy your phones!

I Plan to Stick Around

iam patience , will rogers call me 

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28 I also spoke with agent. He said that don't worry I should and will be charged the contract price. He also left notes on my account and said if you are charged full price then contact us right away. But he said you should be fine so don't worry.

So yeah lets see..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Yes Rogers will call u once they get it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83
that is what i was assuming from the start.. it's just a placeholder for the price of the device...

but when u said ur friend said something different that is when i was worried...

but yes everything is going to work out...

FYI NEVER trust an agent when they say they will leave notes on the account... NEVER EVER.... there are too many times when they said that and when i call back there is no record of my last conversation...

if you ask for an interaction number IT FORCES them to write notes.. and therefore you have a reference to that conversation..
I Plan to Stick Around

Yah my friend has everything worked out great. He has same plan as I do. His price status changed from TBA to $349 while mine changed to $850 :smileyfrustrated

Hope everything works out in the end but that $850 is still bothering me. Knowing it is there lol

I Plan to Stick Around

hi i have a question did your ups status updated

I Plan to Stick Around

haha i think ur just doing this on purpose.... i think u need to be banned and ur S6 edge sold to someone else.. u might break it!
I Plan to Stick Around

are you taking to me

I Plan to Stick Around

iam so excited to my samsung galaxy s6 edge, please do not band me