Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello jeneric28

That is correct as i said before. The pricing of the device will show as $9,999 instead as its just a place holder for now until tomorrow. Hopefully they allow them to let them out today but I really doubt it

What if I pay the $9,999 will they be able to give it to me today 😛

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

I explained it on ur first post :). UPS at time isn't up to date. It takes them sometimes at 11-12pm to change a status or even after it delivers. Please just be patient and don't worry... 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743

Haha no they won't unfortunately 😛
I've Been Here Awhile

My store just called me... I can go pick up my phone any time... as long as I have $1100 on me... I remember when $300 would get me a top end phone that's truly years ahead of the competition (Ericsson T68i with a color screen and ability to attach camera 0.5Mpix - woohoo)... Now $1100 gets me a phone that's great, but really not all that far ahead... Oh well... going to get it during lunch anyway...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AlexGreat

Let's see if they will release it! Let us know. I called my store and they told me they can't release it. Also best buy said the same.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@AlexGreat wrote:

My store just called me... I can go pick up my phone any time... as long as I have $1100 on me... I remember when $300 would get me a top end phone that's truly years ahead of the competition (Ericsson T68i with a color screen and ability to attach camera 0.5Mpix - woohoo)... Now $1100 gets me a phone that's great, but really not all that far ahead... Oh well... going to get it during lunch anyway...

I'm curious to see if you will get it. What store are you picking it up from? An authorized dealer or a corporate store?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix 

I realize after 1100 comments, this message board is full of information.  Just curious as the title includes reservations #'s, were the reservation numbers based on province, city, or pickup location?  Or just in place in line in Rogers system nationally? 

Only reason why I ask is I happened to have spot 1, but never thought anything of it because I assumed it was just pickup location based.  

Either way I'm pumped to grab my sparkly new phone tomorrow (although it should be delivered today to the store).  I ordered a 64gb black s6 (not edge).  And I've had all the same status shipping updates as most on here, it's moving quickly.

Fun to see people excited for new tech, enjoy your phones!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28 I also spoke with agent. He said that don't worry I should and will be charged the contract price. He also left notes on my account and said if you are charged full price then contact us right away. But he said you should be fine so don't worry.

So yeah lets see..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@azil83
that is what i was assuming from the start.. it's just a placeholder for the price of the device...

but when u said ur friend said something different that is when i was worried...

but yes everything is going to work out...

FYI NEVER trust an agent when they say they will leave notes on the account... NEVER EVER.... there are too many times when they said that and when i call back there is no record of my last conversation...

if you ask for an interaction number IT FORCES them to write notes.. and therefore you have a reference to that conversation..