Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello mrdrk123

In most cases it does come with the device. In some cases it will come in another box instead. A device without anything inside just the phone will be 0.90lbs. So that means urs has something extra in it. So i might be the charger just not weighed properly.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

both are comming from samsung anyways, i dont see why not package it together haha

I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike wrote:

Um, what part of "within 4 days" guarantees you are getting it on Friday?  I know that's the launch date, and I know that's what everyone assumes if it has been "shipped" (I am still waiting for my status to change to 'shipped') but that's not what the email from MeowMix said - it said "within 4 days".

From the UPS tracking info:

Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 04/09/2015, by 12:00 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

i saw the picture of the samsung wireless charger and its so cool, i like it. that god iam getting it for free instead of buying the charger for 59.99 plus tax

I Plan to Stick Around

I went on YouTube to see the Samsung wireless charger we rgetting for free.

1sr comment. This is a massive con. You still have to plug the charger it self.

u still have to plug the charger but not the phone. Like the air will charge your phone lol.

I Plan to Stick Around

@TheB3ast wrote:
I went on YouTube to see the Samsung wireless charger we rgetting for free.

1sr comment. This is a massive con. You still have to plug the charger it self.

u still have to plug the charger but not the phone. Like the air will charge your phone lol.

I'm definitely sending it back. What part of WIRELESS does Samsung not uderstand.

Seriously, if there's one thing the internet has thought this generation it's sarcasm. I'm pretty sure he must have been kidding. But you gotta admit, the comment is funny.

I'm Here A Lot

Hey guys, don't laugh too hard about "wireless" charging. A few years back I remember reading about Ericsson working on a way for devices to charge themselves using radio waves. Essentially your phone would be charging all the time. As I recall at the time they could get it worked but was not able to get enough power where you would never have to plug in. It's coming one day.
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS tracking:
04/09/2015 4:19 Out for Delivery

I hope the store calls early tomorrow 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

I hate typing longer messages on my phone, the end of that last one sounded like jibberish, hope you got the drift.
Btw #4 Edge 128gb, shipped.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry I don't get it but I'll give it a 🙂 anyways