Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello poetic1743

Haha ! Every nice:P
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Not sure if you know this but did the iPhone 6 release everywhere at the same time or was it like the S6 where it already released in other countries and Canada after.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol at you guys asking for $1100

I am buying the phone and buying my 2nd Canucks jersey AND going to Game 1 of the playoffs.

Please lend me $1400
Thanks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TheB3ast

Not everywhere in the world. I know US, Canada, Germany, Greece, Italy & others got it on release day & other countries got it a week or so after. I know China got it on release day that is why the shortage happened & other issues.

The S6 / S6 edge release will be everywhere at once unless a country was left out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@TheB3ast: Considering the hockey ticket will be $1200, that won't leave much for the phone!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Can confirm 2nd wave, was 400+ first wave, went to 203 when everyone's went to "In Progress".  Now showing "In Progress" myself.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello frith

Very nice! Yours will ship tomorrow & yours will be delievered to the store mid day friday!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Now that orders have been shipped and some people will possibly be picking up there phone tomorrow, I was curious as to what everyone does with how they charge the phone when they first get it.

Do you think it's better to power up the phone out of the box and drain it to 0% before you charge it or just charge it immediately to 100% (if it's not fully charged out of the box)?  

I get different responses as to how often to charge your phone and with this wireless charging, which wireless charger will you buy?  I like the TYLT charger as a stand charger but it's a little pricey.  

Just wanted to start a different topic.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gainz

No one will pick them up tomorrow. The storees wont allow them to get them unless the system is up & running which i doubt it. Friday will be the day!.

Yeah power it up & use it until it hits 0 & then fully charge it until its done charging without using it. This is ultra fast charging.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kyleh - has your status changed?