Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@xvitax
the Gold is set to release on the 30th... who knows maybe they will change it ; >

i just chatted for fun and the guy said all colour variants are hopefully launching on friday... so it tells me the reps online are not very knowledgeable..

haha funny i am #5/30 ... 64GB Edge
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28 wrote:
@xvitax
the Gold is set to release on the 30th... who knows maybe they will change it ; >

i just chatted for fun and the guy said all colour variants are hopefully launching on friday... so it tells me the reps online are not very knowledgeable..

haha funny i am #5/30 ... 64GB Edge

Ah, didn't know about the different release dates. You're right in front of me in the queue! I ordered the 64GB edge too.

I Plan to Stick Around

yep... i don't think it was initially, but then something must have happened with Samsung and Rogers...

if you go to this page:
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung

it says at the bottom:
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge in black and white will be available for purchase starting April 10. Reservations will be shipped soon afterwards. Gold will be available April 30.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

With business accounts it's usually different on the reservations. Coding from doing all the reservations it takes 1-3 days for the business accounts or longer to be shipped out. If ur status hasn't changed then u don't think it will. In the past with all business reservations they shipped either a few days or week after launch. Hopefully this has changed
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

The gold model will br launching April 30th for all Canadian carriers. Samsung said this before after they announced that date.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered the 64gb white about a week ago as a business user. Status hasn't changed from In Progress(Pre fulfilment) so I guess I'll just play the waiting game. Hope to get it sooner rather than later.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello missrn

Yeah unfortunately it seems to be that way. In order for a business reservation to change status it will have to go through these statuses.

In progress (pre fulfilment)
In progress - Activation
in progress - Finalizion
Shipped / Closed.

Those are the statuses the business and corporate customers will see. Many reservation threads I have done I have noticed many business and corporate customers have their status change days or week later after launch. Hopefully the reps are right and do ship out tomorrow but again I won't believe it until I see it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey I was 254 for the white 32gb edge. now I'm 52. Anyone know when the second round will be sent out? I take it I won't get mind on Friday.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nina815

They might get some in tomorrow or Friday. Again this all depends on how many unit Samsung will ship to Rogers and when they will do it. No one here or any Rogers rep has that information.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@jeneric28 

Some of my co workers were wondering what is the CRTC code of wireless conduct and where they could read it.  They're hoping to find a clause to keep their coporate plan.  We all have the public sector corporate plans.

Thanks for the heads up and good for you for standing your ground!