Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello ponts69

Glad to hear that but make sure as sometime they say that but it's not true
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Ya I don't give that answer a lot of credit but I'm hoping it is soon.  I will be checking status mulitple times a day and will be contacting them Friday if my status on my business account has not changed.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Live chat said the same for me with my business account, that my order should be shipped out tomorrow. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off Live Chat regarding the Gold Platinum S6 edge on a business account.

The rep just gave me a generic copypasta answer.

For those with a business account, what does the status say? Mine is still In-progress (Pre Fullfullment) since the day I placed the order. I was wondering if the Gold colour will take longer to arrive. I'm purchasing the phone out right and I'm #6/30. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@xvitax
the Gold is set to release on the 30th... who knows maybe they will change it ; >

i just chatted for fun and the guy said all colour variants are hopefully launching on friday... so it tells me the reps online are not very knowledgeable..

haha funny i am #5/30 ... 64GB Edge
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeneric28 wrote:
@xvitax
the Gold is set to release on the 30th... who knows maybe they will change it ; >

i just chatted for fun and the guy said all colour variants are hopefully launching on friday... so it tells me the reps online are not very knowledgeable..

haha funny i am #5/30 ... 64GB Edge

Ah, didn't know about the different release dates. You're right in front of me in the queue! I ordered the 64GB edge too.

I Plan to Stick Around

yep... i don't think it was initially, but then something must have happened with Samsung and Rogers...

if you go to this page:
http://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung

it says at the bottom:
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge in black and white will be available for purchase starting April 10. Reservations will be shipped soon afterwards. Gold will be available April 30.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone

With business accounts it's usually different on the reservations. Coding from doing all the reservations it takes 1-3 days for the business accounts or longer to be shipped out. If ur status hasn't changed then u don't think it will. In the past with all business reservations they shipped either a few days or week after launch. Hopefully this has changed
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

The gold model will br launching April 30th for all Canadian carriers. Samsung said this before after they announced that date.
I'm Here A Lot

@jeneric28 

"i will live vicariously though you all....!!!

i will probably get the device last in this thread... 

64 GB Edge Gold + Business Customer... this is my first experience with Business and from a service, online tools and priority stand point ...well it sucks big time.... the online tools seem like their from 1990!

but what makes it worth the wait is the GOLD and the $52 a month 6gb plan! 

i should have my Spigen front/back protector and my clearn Ringke Fusion Case before i get my device ; >"

Just wondering, are you on a corporate plan?  Is it an old plan bc I just changed to a corporate plan and I wanted the 6gb.  I used to have a corporate plan but then changed it to my current plan (which is considered old now).