Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello thelord82

Well i have explained it to them it very simple lol. If it doesn't ship out on thrusday but yet the status shows IN PROGRESS then it will ship out Friday and be delivered during the Satuday. Rogers pays extra for that.  

Lol but yeah that would be funny and sad at the same time

I Plan to Stick Around

Advertisement:
For all of your up to the minute status updates and reports follow the STATUS CHANGE TRAIN. Status updates
from all your fellow Rogers wireless subscribers waiting in line for the new and upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge.
See you on the train.

STATUS CHANGE TRAIN Update

8:17pm EST April 7th 2015...no change

PS
Yes I am very bored and have no life thank you for noticing lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743 and eveyone else

As much as i would say to do that, it's not needed lol.. I would love to but it's also spam lol. So just post a status update if it Changes 😛
I Plan to Stick Around

The STATUS CHANGE TRAIN has come to a stop. lol No more updates till it changes...will do

Sorry kyleh no more updates 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743

Lol yeah it's best not to do that haha. Don't worry we will see a change hopefully, 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I don't mind if I get it late friday/early saturday.. only thing I'm going to be looking for is to see if there are any scratches on the screen.  There's a HUGE thread over at the XDA forum where it's like 50/50 chance the screen is scratched.  Don't know if it's a T-Mobile thing (as they shipped early), or poor QA on Samsung's part.

All I know is I'd be mighty mad if I waited for the reservation only to have to return and wait on wave 2 and miss out on the free charger since you have to return that at the same time as well 😕

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello frith

Yes but the lucky ones that got it from Telus early are showing off the S6 Edge with NO scratches or damage. Also the built date on the Canadian models are different then the American ones as i seen. So that's a good thing.

Well if u return the unit and the store has the same one in stock, do a swap. They won't take the wireless charger away unless u fully do a reverse on the upgrade and give back the phone and get another phone meaning not the same one or give it back and do ur upgrade again later.
I Plan to Stick Around

Let me hop on the Status Update bandwagon. Mine finally changed to IN PROGRESS! I guess this means I'll be getting it at launch Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!!! 

I got some GOOD news!! Mine changed to IN PROGRESS just a few minutes ago!! I will post a SS and hopefully u all can see!!! So everyone's should have changed and kyleh urs should have changed!!

IMG_20150407_234905.JPG

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cez

So did mine as i posted the SS!! Haha yes now everyone's or mostly everyone's should have changed! ( Business customers I don't know yet)