Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

thanks, me and everyone is stressing over about the status change and iam really excited to my samsung galaxy s6 edge on friday

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

While that's true, just be patient. Remember what I said. My status changed on a Wednesday and was shipped out Thrusday last year for the S5. So u never know it will be the same.. Just go do some stuff and when u see the status change, then u will know it's being prepared to ship.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm excited to get my S6 Edge but I think kyleh is the most excited out of everyone of us getting it.. lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cez

Most likely! It's okay though I understand!
I'm a Senior Contributor

I am betting that I am considerably older than the average poster on this forum. There is just no other way to explain the anxiety that is utterly consuming so many of you. When you have lived a few more years you will come to realize what is important in life and what is not.

Disclaimer - I *AM* myself on the reserved list, so this is not a holier-than-thou thing. But come on people - chill out -it's only a freaking phone!  On the scale of 1 to 1000 of things that really matter in this world, if you get your new PHONE on Friday or Saturday or (god forbid!) even next week doesn't even rank on the list.

In truth I keep coming back to the forum not for any new info (there isn't) but just for it's entertainment value.

I Plan to Stick Around

AccordXTC- lol
I Plan to Stick Around

kyleh +1
I've Been Here Awhile

I, too, have reserved an S6 and have been checking in on the forum for updates, but I don't really think anyone on here is freaking out.  I don't see the problem with being a little excited about a new gadget.  You're right about how unimportant a new phone is in the grand scheme of things, but the same could be said about many of the things we get excited about.  What's wrong with being excited?  

I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike wrote:

I am betting that I am considerably older than the average poster on this forum. There is just no other way to explain the anxiety that is utterly consuming so many of you. When you have lived a few more years you will come to realize what is important in life and what is not.

Disclaimer - I *AM* myself on the reserved list, so this is not a holier-than-thou thing. But come on people - chill out -it's only a freaking phone!  On the scale of 1 to 1000 of things that really matter in this world, if you get your new PHONE on Friday or Saturday or (god forbid!) even next week doesn't even rank on the list.

In truth I keep coming back to the forum not for any new info (there isn't) but just for it's entertainment value.

So true. I'm pretty sure I got a couple of years on the Dr and although I'm eager to get it on Friday if not, no big deal. Part of the fun is the anticipation leading up to getting it. And just wait till you see that status change! The reactions are going to be youtube-worthy and this thread is going to explode!