Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

If it comes saturday I might as well just go into the store and buy it when it opens. But I'm willing to wait I just want to see what the big hype is about. 🙂 I hope it's worth it.

I've Been Around

Hi,
I'm #2 for the White 32GB S6 Edge. What time should I get to the store to make sure I get it by midday?
I'm kind of in a hurry because I will be missing classes just to get it Friday Smiley LOL
Like if I get there at 9:00 AM (store opening hour) is there already a lineup of people and do I have any priority on them because I'm #2?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Just joined the convo.

I called Rogers because I wanted to keep my plan the same, but they told me the I could have the same features I currently have for 15 dollors more a month once I upgreade....

Any advice on how to avoid paying 15$  extra a month for no reason?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Omar just so you know it's not gonna happen. Trust me when I say you can complain and talk to retention and who ever else you'd like but the same happened to me. I was on a plan that was back from when the iPhone first came to Canada. I was 56 dollars tax in and had to switch to a plan that's 95 plus tax.

Best I got was a credit for 195 dollars on my home services.

Sucks but I was told based off how low my plan is that would not cover the discount off the phone. At least now I get unlimited everything and 6gb data. Oh well can save money forever lol
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743

Yeah but depends if the stores have any or not. Also u lose the free wireless charger which is $59.99 value. This might not matter much but still.. Anyways hopefully we see some progress.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello LauraHalls

The store will call you once they get it or u can always check the UPS tracking number to see when they get it. U cant just show up and wait u till they come to drop it off.

Also no its first come first serve basis. Just because ur #2 on the reservation list, doesn't give u position to pass everyone else at the store. Also once ur reservation goes IN PROGRESS u lose ur number so the number doesn't mean anything after ur status changes.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Where would you find the UPS tracking number?  Would that show on the registration system?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello A_visitor

Your UPS tracking number will be emailed to you once your phone has been shipped.. Right now you won't see anything as the phone has not shipped yet or has changed to IN PROGRESS.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

the store will call you.. if not you call the store first thing Friday morning before you go in.. 

Most pre orders arrive at the store in the afternoon the day before launch to ensure customers will get it on launch day.

Some stores only receive the amount of pre orders that were suppose to be shipped to that store, but most receive extras..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

where is Kyleh?? surprised i haven't seen him yet hehehe

AT&T shipped their S6's as well and will arrive to customers today..