Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

@Meowmix. Oh OK.
Never really reserved a phone before lol

I don't know what to do. I am position #438. I want the charger but I want the phone soon as well. My current phone is fine and can wait an extra week if I have to but I don't want to wait and not get a charger cause I am #438 and they don't have anymore chargers left.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Will the device be available on April 10th when it's released or will we have to wait even longer for it?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Patience people. Patience. And that's coming from me lol
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

How do you guys check which position you're at?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Go to rogers Web and go to reservation system and you will see it
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually I am 33 now someone cancelled his reservation status still open 😞
I've Been Here Awhile

Question... to get a phone on contract, can I just extend what I currently have, or do I need to sign up for one of their new plans? Only asking as my current plan that currently costs me $65 will cost me $90/month (with nothing upgraded)... So if I can sign up for a 2 year commitment on my existing plan, I'm game, otherwise I'm considering buying outright ...

As for cases - this is a $1000 phone with flashy back, front, and all I will see is a $30 case? Naw... I may get one of those leather "pockets" but not a permanent case... Ultimately, if it breaks, it breaks... I just hope I'm not as bad luck with this one as I was with my last one...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@AlexGreat you will have to pick a new plan to go on a contract with the S6...Intially I wanted to go on a contract but I will be purchasing it out right.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello saadgh

All cases of not most will work with QI wireless charging. Did it with my Note 4 and S5 with the Otterbox.. Worked just fine
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poetic1743

I am sure you will get it Friday mid day. Rememeber if it ships out Thrusday night u will get it Friday when the store receives them during the day. I am #5 for the 64GB Black S6 edge and hoping to get it Friday but I don't really care if I have to wait until Saturday