Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

I guess I'll go with Black Sapphire and hope that I don't have any regrets on April 30th. 

Thanks for the info! 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hehe gold is a niche colour... I've wanted the gold note 4 and the lg g3 which both didn't come to Canada...

This time it is...

I'm bored with white... Bored with black long time ago...

I had the white s3 white note 3 white note 4.. And i have a black oneplus

Need more variety in my line up...

@shimshim

The black sapphire looks navy blue hence the name.. As sapphire is a blue coloured stone..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shimshim

Hopefully you don't!:) you are welcome!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

Honestly with me u never show off the device unless it has features I want to show off and I always put cases on my phone so that's one reason lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

True... I never put on cases keke.. I guess it depends on the user keke..

But with my 3 year old I might need one..
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jeneric28

I agree with kids around it would be better having a case on the device
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm using Rogers Next to get the S6 Edge, I'll see how bored I get this week but it seems every time I try and contact Rogers retention department it turns into a one hour mostly aggravating procedure. Which doesn't seem worth it because whether I get the phone Friday or Saturday won't make a whole bunch of difference in the grand scheme of things. I work Friday and have a concert on Friday night so would have much time to play with it anyway, since I have it on reserve it will be there Saturday morning anyway. On another note, since I'm getting the 128 GB model I won't be continuing with the Rogers Next program because when when you switch your device at the end of the year, you need to give back your old one. I didn't mind doing that with the S5 as its original price was $250, but now that I'm getting the 128 GB S6 Edge, it will still cost approximately 300$ above and beyond the 250$ credit which Rogers Next entitles me to. To then give back the phone next year and repeat the process with what I will guess is going to be a waterproof S7 Edge, would not make sense. Better I drop the Rogers Next program and if I wish next year sell my S6 Edge privately, and pay any early upgrade fees applicable then. With Rogers Next, they have you hooked, if I wanted to switch to a different service provider now I would be throwing away the year of payments I've already made towards the next phone. Still happy I did it last year, but I won't be doing it again this time.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Should have spell checked. I "wouldn't" have much time on the Friday, not would, oops.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Canadiver

Oh that's true. With me i never used that program as i always sell my devices for more on Kijiji or via private sell but it's different I guess.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know the Rogers Next program is discontinued so no need to worry about renewing and same boat as you I have the s6 edge 128gb position 10