Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kyleh

So are all of we! Next week my friend!
I Plan to Stick Around

I asked the rep this morning the same question and she said she doesn't know... lol all i can say is oh ok? So prolly the rep dunno and didnt trained well tho
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ehmzz

Yeah it seems they aren't trained properly lol. I would just ignore it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks 😉
I'm a Senior Contributor

So, thanks to the lack of transparency about shipping dates, I ended up cancelling my S6 gold reservation and re-reserving the S6 in black. I went from being number 17 on the gold list to being 142 on the black list (no pun intended). It's not really that I am THAT impatient, but 2 things:

1.The April 10 launch of black/white seems certain. I am not so trusting in the April 30- date for gold now anyway.

2. In the end I figured I would probably have to get a protective case of some sort so why all the fuss about colours that are going to potentially be covered up anyway.

Which leads me to a question. I have noticed many in this forum refer to cases from Spigen. Is there some reason that this brand seems to be preferred among so many of you? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DrMike

Spigen has always been the best in cases for styling and for protection other then Otterbox. Spigen makes great cases which suites your lifestyle and colors as well. You can check them out on Amazon and their own site too. I picked up 2spigen cases and seeing as Crackberry has 20% off on accessories I ordered a Samsung clear view case for the edge. It will be shipped a few days after the device release which is fine for me.
I Plan to Stick Around

@DrMike wrote:

So, thanks to the lack of transparency about shipping dates, I ended up cancelling my S6 gold reservation and re-reserving the S6 in black. I went from being number 17 on the gold list to being 142 on the black list (no pun intended). It's not really that I am THAT impatient, but 2 things:

1.The April 10 launch of black/white seems certain. I am not so trusting in the April 30- date for gold now anyway.

2. In the end I figured I would probably have to get a protective case of some sort so why all the fuss about colours that are going to potentially be covered up anyway.

Which leads me to a question. I have noticed many in this forum refer to cases from Spigen. Is there some reason that this brand seems to be preferred among so many of you? 

This is what baffles me about this reservation system. How can you cancel your order and re-order a new device and end up 100 positions ahead of me having ordered 2 weeks ago? Are you on a business account?

Also, those Spigen cases look real nice. Check out the neo hybrid variant. Obliq is nice too but not sure if its available in Canada.

Question for MeowMix: do you know if the S6 is VoLTE capable?

I've Been Around

I have the same question. I reserved weeks ago and still sit in position 329. How can someone end up almost 200 postions further up when it was reserved yesterday?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vinnieknows

Do u have the same color, GB and model as the other user?. The numbers depend on that. That's why you might get confused.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dynot

From what i heard from Samsung yes it is VoLTE enabled but we shall see what it comes out.