Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello Nina815

It could have even a different color. Who knows but i am sure we will get it at launch
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

so i asked a samsung chat agent about the gold color release date and he said. The proposed date of release of Samsung galaxy S6 and S6 Edge is the 10th of April. All the available colors "Black Sapphire", "White Pearl" and "Gold Platinum" will be released on the same day. hopefully he right.. what do u think

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jasonrichardkim

That rep is wrong. Samsung Canada came out and said April 30th will be the release date for the Gold model. Black and white will be release April 10th. Rogers has confirmed all this on their site as i posted on the last page.
I'm Here A Lot

can u link the link i cannot seem to find it

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jasonrichardkim

" As Mobilesyrup and Samsung announced indeed Whoever wants to get the gold, you have to wait until April 30th unfortunately. Rogers has posted that as of an hour ago on their site. This isn't Rogers fault as Samsung Canada makes the date on which color gets released at what date.. You are still eligible and will get the free wireless charger even if ur gold one ships out April 30th. Look below.

" The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge in black and white will be available for purchase starting April 10. Reservations will be shipped soon afterwards. Gold will be available April 30."

http://www.rogers.com/web/content/samsung

EDIT - Just wanted to clarify something. The reservations will ship before launch and or after launch depending on how many units Rogers gets from Samsung. So that's why it says that as well. Just before anyone posts anything about it. "
I Plan to Stick Around

What guarantee we will get a wireless charger even if our number is in the 130s?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jsinger21

Its "while quantities last" but I am sure they have hundreds of them. They had over 2,000 Bluetooth speakers when they gave them out for the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

I Plan to Stick Around

Time will tell. Hopefully people will share their experiences when the pick up their devices in the very near future.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jsinger21

Someone said that before for the SureTap sim card for the S5 and the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus reservation with the free Bluetooth speaker and hundreds got them lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

I remember reading about your new Spingen case. I'm not familiar with them and I'm trying g to figure out which one to buy off amazon. So many options, can you offer some insight into different types? And would you say that a screen protector is not really necessary? I currently have a zagg on my s4, but I want to make sure I take care of my new edge properly.

Thanks for all the useful information