Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

hi i have a question, when i reserved my samsung galaxy s4 in 2013 on rogers device reversation , went in inprogress on thursday 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

As i said a few times, it all depends on when Samsung sends the devices to the carriers. Rogers has no control on when the device comes to them. My S4 was put into progress on Tuesday if i remember correctly. So it all depends. Either way u will get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

i went on the samsung galaxy s4 reservation forum and i sad on it that my samsung galaxy s4 in 2013 went in progress on 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

That was 2 years ago.. They aren't going to do the same thing as they did back then. Also remember that was also a different Release date. Just be patient and it will change...
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks alot man

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a gold 32gb Edge a few days ago and am #19. The list is only at 19 out of 28 today. I'm wondering why this list is so small for a country wide system? Perhaps the gold isn't that popular or Is everyone ordering the larger capacity phones? In the old days I would've done that but now all of my music, photos and movies are in the cloud so I don't see much use for the larger storage capacity.

I've also ordered a clear RIngke case from Amazon that will arrive by wednesday.

I really hope that the gold models aren't delayed more than the white and black ones.

Also, a nice thing was that I got to keep my $65 a month business plan over a 2 year contract. Last time I spoke to someone it was a three year contract to keep my plan and after reading this forum, it also appears that some people on business accounts have to "upgrade" to an $80 share everything plan. I guess I was lucky! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zeus268

Larger capacity and also the gold one isn't much of a color choice for many it seems. That's good to hear about your plan! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I actually REALLY wanted the emerald green model but don't want to wait a few months until they release it....

The thing that I like about the gold is that the front appears to be a metallic platinum colour rather than a traditional gold tone. (from what I've seen in videos and pics) I like this "all-metallic" look!

I Plan to Stick Around

hi, i went to rogers at yorkdale mall to look at the samsung galaxy s6 edge, and i was impressed about the design , i like it very alot. Plus a rogers rep told that in order to take selfs you wipe your fingure on the heart montior senor and takes selfie photos for you. that was new to me and i didn't know.

plus if they have demos of samsung galaxy s6 and s6 edge, means that my staus will change soon