Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello ehmzz

Are you a business customer or consumer reservation? If its business reservation then yes u can use ur house address and they will ship it to ur home. That's the benefit of being a business customer. If u have a consumer reservation then u need to pick a Rogers store. They won't ship it to ur home.

As for the cost. It's the same thing for both. They add the cost of the device and upgrade fee on ur next month's invoice.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks you soo much 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ehmzz

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey meowmix

Mobilesyrup has released news earlier today that preorder for the gold platinum color is now available from rogers. Will this also come with a wireless charger?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SGTsquirtle

Indeed Rogers opened up the reservations for the Gold one yesterday morning. Also yes if u reserve the gold one u will get the free wireless charger. As long as u reserve the S6 or S6 edge u will get it!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the speedy response!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SGTsquirtle

You are very welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi i have question again... i changed my order from s6 edge white to 6edge gold ... they told me im the 2nd one on the phone..but when i checked it in my business accnt it says #28 out of 5...im confused
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ehmzz

When you change the color or the model, u will lose ur spot and get a new one. It could be that they either gave u the wrong number OR it seems the system is showing the wrong number as 28 out of 5 makes no sense. So u would go with what they told u over the phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Oh okay that's good. So i went to the store and checked it out at the Rogers store at Eatons center. It's not the same as the Note Edge. The edge doesn't come out far as the Note edges does. It still does what Samsung advertises tho.