Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Is there any way to see where the current reservations are at without actually comitting to purchasing the phone?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bfff

Well you can do a reservation & see the number & then cancel the reservation right after. If u do a reservation, you AREN'T committed to get the device. You are just reserving the device so when it ships out to the store & they call u, u do whatever u want with it. U can even tell the store u dont want it & thats that.

At the moment the only way to see the current resevation numbers are to do a reservation.
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question , when will my status change from open to progress

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

It should change soemtimes next week or the week before the launch. They should be getting the devices in sometime next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks alot iam so excited. wha happens if my samsung galaxy s6 edge 32 gb black get there before the april 10th can they give to me before that date

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

Unfortunately no. They aren't allowed to and the system won't accept it from being purchased. Plus it will have a different price on it. U must wait until April 10th when the release date is.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks alot iam excited , i just order a spigen ultra hybrid from amazon.ca  

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Bumper **NEW** [Ultra Hybrid] [Metal Slate] - [1 Back Protector Included] Air Cushion Technology Corners + Bumper Case with Clear Back Panel for Galaxy S6 Edge (2015) - Metal Slate (SGP11415)

is that a good choose

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Oh very nice! I do Recommend to everyone to get a Spigen case as they are the best cases out there in my opinion.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks, i look at the samsung glaxy s edge clear cases and there is no black and i didn't like the other colours

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

I will be getting the Official Samsung Window case they have all clear too. It acts as a mirror too. I will get both and switch lol