Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kira117

It all depends on the location u are going to have it sent too. Some locations will do it but others won't do it as they rather have u lock into a contract. The location i go to always sells them to me unlocked and others unlocked.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ahh ok thanks! looks like i will be making a couple phone calls tomorrow to see if the location i chose will let my buy outright lol

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kira117

Haha okay! Hopefully u find one!.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AccordXTC

I just woke up and seen that on Mobilesyrup. Very nice! Not bad actually concerning that the normally go higher then the rest lol.

Since I am getting the 64GB edge I will be paying $459.99 not bad. Now if Rogers helped me with the upgrade fee haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just out of curiosity, does someone who reserves this phone automatically will get one instead of someone who walks into a Rogers store?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jsinger21

It all depends. Stores at times get only 1-5 units and then have to wait a few extra days or week to get stock. Depending on what number u are and on how many units Rogers gets.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I believe I was number 158. Will I get a wireless charger with a number that high? Also, how long after release will I wait? Do you know if headphones or any other accessories come with the edge?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jsinger21

Yes you will get the wireless charger with that number. All reservations will get one. Also yes you will be getting headphones with the device. Headphones are supplied with the device in the box.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I just reserved my samsung galaxy S6 for $249, when I pick it up in april will it be charged to my bill or will i have to pay the money up front? the phone/plan i have now expires in nov 2015 so i just have $105 left for account balance. im new at this and im not sure, i just wanna be prepared when i pick up the phone. what kinda fees/cost should i expect when i pick it up if my phone/plan hasnt expired yet but will soon(ish)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello c1rca20

Your flextab and the amount of the device will be charged on ur next month's bill after u do ur upgrade. You don't pay anything at the store. You will be charged the price for the device, ur flextab amount and a $15 connection fee. Plus ur normal monthly plan price. Those will be charged as i said on ur next month's invoice not when u pick it up.