Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kyleh

You aren't bothering me at all!! You can ask anything u like 🙂
I'm Here A Lot

Thinking about Pre-order one but anyone has any thought re paying 100 more for the edge? Besides different looks not seeing too much unique features here. Still can't decide which one to go with. Thanks.
I'm Here A Lot

sorry too fast in clicking the post button : )
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vinch2012

Honestly i would go for the edge. The look makes it unique & makes it look better then the normal S6. If lets say u get the S6 & want the edge, you would have to sell the S6 & somehow get the edge.

Also the edge does have a bigger battery as well. Other then that they are both the same internals.
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks Meowmix. I am more concerned about watching video game playing etc on the edge - the edges might be distracting? Maybe I should wait till physically holding those phones before ordering. Is there a chance the edge runs out for long?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Vinch2012

If you really want too, i would tell you to wait for the actual device to be released & see it in store & see how u like it. Mind you the stores may have limited in stock so you might have to see if the store has any open boxed / demo one to play around with.

For me after watching Videos on Youtube about the edge & games / movies & how it works with the screen i do like it and dont find any issues.
I Plan to Stick Around

heya was just wondering if the phone would be available for purchase outright because i am hearing conflicting stories saying yes and then some saying no and that when we made the reservation it said no as well :S any light or possible insight would be greatly appreciated because i would rather not have to renew my contract again aha.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kira117

It all depends on the location u are going to have it sent too. Some locations will do it but others won't do it as they rather have u lock into a contract. The location i go to always sells them to me unlocked and others unlocked.
I Plan to Stick Around

ahh ok thanks! looks like i will be making a couple phone calls tomorrow to see if the location i chose will let my buy outright lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kira117

Haha okay! Hopefully u find one!.