Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Yup, tried it on both Firefox and Safari, and I tried clearing my cookies as well, nothing seems to be working 😕

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ars88

Hmm it seems like there is a issue going on. Have you tried Google Chrome or Internet Explore? If those don't make it work then u might need to try another computer & see.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Meowmix, tried it on Google Chrome and Firefox on both Mac and Windows and I tried it on Internet Explorer as well but I'm still seeing the same issue.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ars88

Hmm i would contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps and see what they can tell you. Explain eveything u have tried and maybe they have another suggestion
I Plan to Stick Around

Do you really have to get a Share Everything plan once you get the S6/Edge phones? That's what I've been reading the past few posts here. Also, does it have to be an $80 plan? I saw that prices for Share Everything plans are different for some provinces
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cez

Yes that is correct. I think Quebec & Manitoba has a different rule but u need to have to contact Rogers on that. All the other provinces will have the same rule. From what i know & have done this many times u need to have a Everything Share plan & a $80 plan. This is for any smartphone.
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a question, if you have a job , your  working on april 10th and samsung galaxy s6 edge comes out that day, you reserved it do they keep your reserved unitl you come in your they give to some one eles 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

The store will keep it for 7 days. You can go pick it up after work or the next day as long as u tell the store u won't be able to pick it up but come the next day. You also need to be the account holder or a level 1 on the account to get it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks a lot i was liitle  kinda worried

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

No worries!!:)