Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello Crime

As explained on page 7. You can log into My Rogers - Products & Services - Device Reservation. On that list you will see Galaxy S6. Click on that & it will bring u a drop menu. There u will see the Galaxy S6 edge on the bottom of that list. Click on the Color & GB u want.
I'm Here A Lot

Hi what does open status mean btw? Also do you think they will let us change color option if gold is going to be launched at same time as black and white?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jasonrichardkim

OPEN status mean that u have made the reservation and they are aware of it but don't have the device yet to add it on.

Unfortunately let's say gold comes out next week, u would need to cancel ur reservation and make a brand new one and u will lose ur spot / # u currently are. So that is up to u. If ur status changes to IN PROGRESS u won't be able to cancel the reservation at all.
I'm Here A Lot

thank meowmix!! So when its in progress that means they have one for me and just waiting to ship it out? And btw is it releasing april 10th?

I'm Here A Lot

sorry last question. i think i read in a post before but since we pre ordered we all get wireless chargers guaranteed? thank for all your help ❤️

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jasonrichardkim

Yes once it shows IN PROGRESS it means they have the device in the warehouse and are getting it ready to ship. That can take 1-3 business days for it to happen.

Also yes the one who reserve the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from Rogers will be getting a FREE wireless charging pod to wireless charge ur new device. This is a gift Rogers is adding for the ones who ONLY reserve the device. Walk in orders will not get this.
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB - Black S6 Edge 32GB Black

Position :      3

have a question iam guaranteed to get my samsung galaxy s6 edge 32gb black on april 10th

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Seeing as you are #3 for it, you SHOULD get it at launch. I am #5 for the edge 64GB black so i should be getting it as well at launch.

The Reservation system does not  guarantee you will get it at launch but i am sure we will tho. I really doubt Rogers will not be able to fullfill the orders. That is just for a greater demand 

I Plan to Stick Around

thanks a lot , can not wait to get my hands on my samsung galaxy s6 edge
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

I can not wait for it either! Its a a device that i am looking forward on using & playing around with!.